July 2013 Weddings
Options

September Signature Challenge

With the end of summer creeping up on us its clear that we're not ready for it to go quite yet, so let's keep up the more play and less work and show off our favorite vacations with our FIs :)  Showcase your favorite destination and / or activity you've done on a vacation with your soon-to-be husband!

Also - here's what we talked about in the other thread.  If anyone has any questions or concerns, this is the time to post them!

Proposed List:

October 2012 - Groom Cake Inspiration
November 2012 - Dream HM
December 2012 - Favorite gift from FI
January 2013 (6 mos) - Proposal stories <- Room for girls who get engaged @ xmas!
February 2013 - Favorite Date Night activity
March 2013 - Wedding Inspiration board! <- I thought it would be fun to see how far we've come since last time. 
April 2013 (3 mos) - Rings <- Hypothetically most of us will have all 3 of them
May 2013 - Flowers! (Bouquets/Bouts/Corsages/Centerpieces)
June 2013 - Parent-Daughter Song (in honor of Father's Day)
July 2013 - Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue

For those of you who weren't with us this past March, we did a "wedding inspiration board" which was a collage of all of the little details we had in mind for our wedding.  Everything WR is fair game.  It's a good way to get a total-picture of what people have in mind for their weddings.  We'll be doing another one closer to the date and it will be exciting to see how far we've all come and how much has changed since the last go-around.
Formerly known as flutterbride2b

Re: September Signature Challenge

• Options
    Awesome - Thanks for putting this together!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    Okay, noob question: how do I put a pic/caption in my siggy? I managed to do my ticker, but that was just a cut-and-paste job. Hehe.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    looks like the sig updater isnt working. I keep getting a page error
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    vowels lol dang big pics girly lol but they are cute
  • Options
    ok nvm they calmed down a lil
  • Options
    yeah i was working on editing them and had to post to make sure they were smaller
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_september-signature-challenge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:2d843d6a-4429-4672-a2ba-5b74a7e9a88aPost:c0b5332b-1a93-48dc-833a-b5c64fac9759">Re: September Signature Challenge</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chels -  use this code in your siggy: <*img src=" <a href="http://tinyurl.com/7puoh7a"> width="175px" /> but take out the star and replace the url with the url for your pic.  You can adjust the width by the number of pixels at the end.  HTH!
    Posted by emmyroo[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thanks girl! I can't get my pic to show up... there's an empty box where it should be. :( I was linking the image via Facebook but maybe that won't work. 

</div></a>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_september-signature-challenge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:2d843d6a-4429-4672-a2ba-5b74a7e9a88aPost:667928aa-3280-428a-b54a-98d0cdd6e988">Re: September Signature Challenge</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: September Signature Challenge : Thanks girl! I can't get my pic to show up... there's an empty box where it should be. :( I was linking the image via Facebook but maybe that won't work. 
    Posted by Chels&Jimmy[/QUOTE]

I don't know how facebook works with that since I've never tried it.  I use photobucket.  It gives you a direct link to the image.
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    That makes sense emmy. I don't think FB will allow me to do it, especially since my profile is set to "friends only". I will figure it out somehow. It's embarassing how technologically challenged I am... hehe. Thanks for your help! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I usually us tinypic.com for photos.  They make it super easy.  If you haven't figured it out by next week maybe we can walk you through it during chat night :)
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_september-signature-challenge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:2d843d6a-4429-4672-a2ba-5b74a7e9a88aPost:9f218d33-27be-4962-bc17-5a49258e0619">Re: September Signature Challenge</a>:
    [QUOTE]I usually us tinypic.com for photos.  They make it super easy.  If you haven't figured it out by next week maybe we can walk you through it during chat night :)
    Posted by flutterbride2b[/QUOTE]

<div>Hahaha. That would be awesome, since apparently I am a complete fail at HTML.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards