July 2013 Weddings

FFFC!

Let it all hang out ladies! Wedding related, or not, fess up!

Re: FFFC!

• I flame the company we ordered our invites through. We had gone and ordered them 3 weeks ago, got the proof back 2 days later, noticed that there was no RSVP cards and told them we would call back and order them but in the mean time to order the invites since they are pocket folds and they needed to be assembled. We called yesterday to order the RSVP cards and check the status of the invites, and they never ordered them :( now our invites are 3 weeks out from yesterday and still have to be assembled and addressed. I was really hoping to have them mailed by 4/15. I am beyond stressed now!! Not to mention we thought the rsvps were included on the original order and now we are 100$ over budget on invites, before we pay for postage!!
  • I need help with invites! im freaking out with anxiety about what to do with them. how to address them.. To invite kids or to not invite kids! Im honestly lost and dont know what to do with them. I know they need to be sent 6-8 weeks out, but other than that Im stuck and dont know what to do. I cant decide. 

On top of that I thought i ordered the perfect shoes! until i got them and they fit crummy.. Now I dont know what to do about shoes! 

If any one can help me out, please! Im looking for white/ivory flats. or something with a 1" heels.. and any invite help will be greatly appreciated! 
  • So, I am super freaked out. FI and I are getting married 6+ hours away in wonderful, southern Charleston, SC. We have a restaurant down there we love that has event space, so perfect, right? WRONG!!!!! FI's parents are down there visiting this weekend, and made reservations at the restaurant for dinner last night. (If it was that bad on a Saturday night, what is a Monday night going to be like???) They called us this evening to tell us how disappointed they were. The food turned out okay, and service was crappy. Their exact answer was they felt like they walked out a glorified Capitan D's. Imagine my disappointment, especially considering they are the ones paying for our reception. While FI and I have not had that experience there, we both agree that we cannot risk poor food quality, and shitty service for our reception especially with about 50 guests. So, now we are left with serious questions on our reception (all things) and we go down in 2 weeks to finalize plans, do tasting, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards