July 2013 Weddings

Goodbye July 2013 friends! I'm moving to June :)

Well, after a mix up with my venue, I'm now getting married on June 15th, 2013!  I'm surprisingly calm about this, although a bit nervous, but perhaps it will all be for the best!
Good luck everyone!

Re: Goodbye July 2013 friends! I'm moving to June :)

• Sad to see you go, but congrats on setting the date!! June is my birthday month, so it's ok in my book! Come back and let us know how it's going sometimes!! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Bye! Glad you're okay with the venue mix up! My cousin's venue had a mix up too, but it was the other bride who needed to change... I guess this bride offered the venue 2x the cost to keep it on that day and the venue called my cousin and asked her if she would be okay switching (this would have been the 2nd time she changed her date - once with another venue) and she told them "Only if I get my rental fee waved." They didn't go for it... even though they'd have made up for it with the other wedding. Enjoy your June wedding!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sad to see you go. Good luck with your plans!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Sad to see you go! But, now your countdown loses a bunch of days, iucky! Be sure to stop back and let us know how you're doing. :) 
  • Stop back by and give us updates from time to time!
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards