July 2013 Weddings
Options

Suggestions please

We decided to diy glassine envelopes for biodegradable confetti. Ive spent the past 3 days looking for a pdf or tutorial on how to set up the printer for these stupid little things so I can print our monogram right on it...Ive finally thrown in the towel..anyway, I'm looking for a cute and fun little saying to stamp directly on the envelope. Something to the effect of "Spread the love" or "in the event of spontaneous celebration"

Suggestions appreciated :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Suggestions please

• Options
    Do you have a theme for your wedding?  If not I like the spontanious celebration idea.  Is your confetti going to be something specific because if so try to make a saying with that
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    No theme really. We're going for a modern feel with lounge furniture and such at the reception, a photo wall (if i have patience for it) and an ice cream truck post ceremony.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Ohh I love the ice cream truck idea.  We are actually having mini icecream containers being held for our guests in ice blocks.  I will totally think on this one and let you know.  My mom is really good at coming up with things like this.  We are doing a Meant to Bee for our honey wedding favors
  • Options
    How does that work with the ice blocks? Are they being held in a freezer till its time for the reception? Do you have to place blankets down down to catch all the melting run off? Sorry for the questions Im trying to visualize how it works..

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Ohh no problem my mom bought a Southern Weddings book that we found it in and it is a DIY project.  I'm going to put a reminder on my hand to scan in the page and put it on here tonight/tomorrow.  I am going do some wedding registery with my mom tonight since the FI can't make the special event to try and win money from Macey's lol.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Thanks so much!! Color me intrigued :)

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards