July 2013 Weddings

MIA/Progress!!!

Hey ladies!!!

I've totally been MIA....life's been crazy busy! Hope I haven't missed too much! Can't wait for summer vacation! Only 13 more days of school, WOO!

So, I was invited to see a wedding ceremony at the place I'm getting married - I was having second thoughts about getting married on the beach - It was BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm so happy I was able to see it and I can't waiiiittttt to get married there! It's sooo gorgeous!

I was also at a wedding this weekend that had a photo booth. My fiance and I had been teetering with the idea of having one but were convinced after having a BLAST with the one that was there! It also had a screen on the outside of it so we were able to see others in it...it was so funny and entertaining!!! The only thing I didn't like was that the attendants allowed people to be in it during the father-daughter/mother-son dances which will not be the case at mine!

I also have my florist for the wedding....it's a friend-of-a-friend type of thing, otherwise I wouldn't have even started looking for one yet. She wanted to meet with us so we did and loved her ideas! We put a deposit and are happy to have another check off the list....a very early check, but a check!

What's going on with everyone? I'll have to play catch up and read through posts!

Re: MIA/Progress!!!

• Welcome back! Sounds like you have lots goin on. I love the photo booth thing but a friend of mine is having one this June and then my MOH next sept also wants one...so I've kinda thrown it to the curb since "everyones doing it"...Hopefully I'll think of something new and fun in the mean time lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I had considered a photo booth but will probably skip it, unless I set up something DIY at the RD for us to play around with with our guests (who will all be invited since they're all OOT).  It wouldn't fit very well with where we're looking at doing our reception now.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Hey! Great checks! I love the photo booth comment regarding the dances...i will write this down. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards