July 2013 Weddings
Options

E-pics this weekend!!

Please cross your fingers, toes and all your crossables for nice weather on Sunday. Say a little prayer for me. FI and I are getting our pictures taken at Knoebel's and I'm so excited I may pee a little :)
His company picnic is actually the day before so we'll be scoping out potential spots and rides for some fun pictures too.   This week has to go by faster!!

Besides work, does anyone have anything fun, wedding or non wedding related for this week?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: E-pics this weekend!!

• Options
    ooooo! Cant wait to see pics! 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    YOU?! I don't know if I'll be able to hold off from asking them "are they done yet??? Can we see them yet, Is there a favorite yet?"  lol :)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yay!  Let us know how it goeeeeees.  Remember us when you get your eye candy from the photographer :)

I keep looking at the calendar and going "holy crap, we talk to vendors next month."  I thought about trying to schedule some e-pics while we're down there, but I haven't the foggiest idea on who I'd ask yet.  Part of me wants to do it then in case they suck so I can find a new photographer for when we go down in August.  Part of me wants to procrastinate because I'll have a better than by then.  Oh, choices :)
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    I FB stalked my photographer after hearing rave reviews on TK. We didn't even shop anywhere else lol. They were super nice and prices were waaaay lower than any other quotes we got. After meeting with them I was in love ...no contest. Hope it's an easy pick for you!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We have going to the Philles/Red Sox game at Citzens Bank Park on Sunday, so we are also hoping for great weather this weekend too. Being from the LV my FI is a Phillies fan while I am a Sox fan so it should be a fun time.
  • Options
    Yay e-pics! So fun! I will be crossing my fingers for gorgeous weather for you guys. :)

My best friend is visiting from Germany this week and staying with me. She is 18 weeks pregnant and just found out that she is having a boy! We have been having a lot of fun going to eat at all of her favorite restaurants that don't exist in Germany, doing shopping for the baby, and just spending time together and catching up on life.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Chels, that sounds like so much fun!! My best friend may be pregnant and I couldn't be more excited for her. I LOOOVVEE baby shopping and would spoil him/her till I broke the bank lol I hope you both have a great time!!

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards