This post has been removed
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: MOH vent..

• Options
    WildMageletWildMagelet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited May 2012
    Sounds like a friend issue, not necessarily a MOH issue. Next time she gives you a vague 'no's throw the ball back in her court. 'I understand....you're busy with (reason). When would be a good time for you to grab a bite/coffee/movie/go shopping/etc.? It feels like I never get to see you anymore and I miss you!' If she's got a lot going on she might not realize she's been blanket blowing you off/turning you down.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    Oh I've asked her when a good time is, I've even suggested helping her with things just to get in some time....she says she'll get back to me and never does. I guess the only thing I can do is keep trying.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I noticed you removed your post, so I'm not sure if you're still open to hearing others' thoughts... but here's mine (I read your post before it was removed)... maybe your friend just needs some space? She may have something going on in her private life that she doesn't want to discuss with the outside world. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hope this situation got better!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    It didn't really..but all I can do is just keep trying.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_moh-vent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:5aba2989-101f-41a1-a87f-232edca31351Post:db3557ec-9350-44f1-a9c6-528c21ee629f">Re: MOH vent..</a>:
    [QUOTE]It didn't really..but all I can do is just keep trying.
    Posted by Getting2Vowels[/QUOTE]

Ahh... so sorry. :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards