July 2013 Weddings
Options

Favor Question

I have been looking at different favors. When we personilize them is it back to use Kaite instead of Katherine and Billy instead of William? No one ever calls us by our full names, but at the wedding I have been to they all use full names. Not sure which to use!

Re: Favor Question

• Options
    i think be ok use kaite but on invitess should be full name
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_favor-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:631e2269-38db-4051-ac2e-7c3fa9134712Post:1c13d138-9a0a-483d-8471-5af00d9fe365">Re: Favor Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]i think be ok use kaite but on invitess should be full name
    Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

Ditto this.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Agreed with both of the other ladies :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am def. going to use our full names on the invites....just not sure about the favors! Thanks!
  • Options
    Out of curiosity, what types of favors are you looking at?

Also, IAWPP.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    Ditto PPs - for favors and whatever else you want, you can totally use your nicknames/whatever everyone calls you.  You could even use them on the invites, if you wanted/were going with a less formal wedding or invite style.  One of my friends put "Jenn and Bobby" on their wedding invites, but it was a less formal wedding all around.
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Good question!! Since my FI is a michael/mike we've had the same issue. We're basically following the same advice as PPs so far by using Michael for the formal stuff like invites and Mike for stuff like the website and favors.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards