July 2013 Weddings
Options

This or That?

It's quiet in here... Let's play this or that! Add questions if you think of any : Explanations are a plus! Dogs or cats? Used books or new books? Warm weather or cool weather? Movies or TV? If you had a time machine, would you travel to the future out the past? Cake or pie? Showers or baths? That's all I can think of for now!

Re: This or That?

• Options
    I noticed it was quiet too for the past few days. What's everyone busy with? :p

I <3 dogs but we have 2 cats right now. One of which will be given back to the SPCA if he doesn't wise up lol

I'm not much of a reader..isn't a book, a book? Used books are neat only if they have someones writing, a date or even a cute little memo in them written to someone.

Fi and I are always watching movies so that'll be my pick. Though SYTTD: Atlanta is my guilty pleasure lately.

I'd totally travel to the past. I'm in love with the 50s and 60's (where boys courted you, gave you their letterman jacket and made it a point to let everyone know you were his)

Pie wins every time :)

I shower all the time. Bathing is more of a winter thing for me and even thats very rare, but only because I ran out of Mr. Bubble lol

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Dogs or cats? Dogs.. but I'm not a pet person so...
    Used books or new books? used
    Warm weather or cool weather? warm!
    Movies or TV? movies
    If you had a time machine, would you travel to the future out the past? past
    Cake or pie? cake!
    Showers or baths? baths
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    Dogs or cats?- Cat's hands down. I've had a few bad experiences with dogs that have soured me on any dog bigger than 10 pounds (little dogs are ok)

Used books or new books?- Used, hands down.  I write in all my books, highlight things I like, and generally make them 'mine', so I prefer them used/cheaper. 

Warm weather or cool weather?- Warm.  Cold weather makes me cranky. 

Movies or TV?- TV.  I don't like movies that much. 

If you had a time machine, would you travel to the future out the past?- Past, Renaissance, as long as I could be a rich person!

Cake or pie?- None of the above.  Cheesecake all the way. 

Showers or baths?- Most of the time it's showers.  I only like baths if I can make them 'fancy' with scented oil, salts, etc.
  • Options
    Dogs or cats? Cats, even though FI and his dad are both really allergic and I'll never be able to have one.
    Used books or new books? New, since I'm trying to collect enough for a library in my house one day.
    Warm weather or cool weather? Depends.  At the end of Winter I'm ready for warm and at the end of Summer I'm ready for cool.
    Movies or TV? TV.  Reality TV is better than movies for me sometimes.
    If you had a time machine, would you travel to the future out the past? Past.  
    Cake or pie? Cake.  
    Showers or baths? Showers.  I never have time for a bath.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    Dogs or cats? Not a fan of pets in general, but I guess I would have to go with cats because they require less attention
    Used books or new books? New books.  I hate when I get a book from the library and there are weird food stains in them...totally freaks me out.
    Warm weather or cool weather? Warm weather!
    Movies or TV? Movies
    If you had a time machine, would you travel to the future out the past? The past.  I would also really love to go back to the 60s--it's always been a decade I've been interested in.  But I'd also like to go into my own past to see deceased loved ones again.
    Cake or pie? Cake, hands down!
    Showers or baths? Showers.

• Options
    Dogs or cats? - I love them both, but I grew up with dogs, so I'll go with them!

Used books or new books? - I was an English major in college, so I did buy a lot of my books used, but I always try and get the nicest quality possible. I prefer new, though.

Warm weather or cool weather? - Cool weather! I moved from Southern California to Maryland to get more of it!

Movies or TV? - Tough one. I don't think I can pick.

Past or future? - Totally the past. I'm a huge history nerd!

Cake or pie? - Pie all the way!

Showers or baths? - Showers. I get fidgety in the bath.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    Dogs or cats?
    Used books or new books?
    Warm weather or cool weather?
    Movies or TV?
    If you had a time machine, would you travel to the future out the past?
    Cake or pie? BOTH!
    Showers or baths?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    Cats!
    Used books!
    Warm weather!
    TV!
    Future!
    Cake!
    Baths!