July 2013 Weddings
Options

Show me your Furbabies! (Stolen from E)

She's 2.5 now, but here's a variety of photos of our furbaby.  Her name is "Anya", (registered name "_____'s Once Upon a December") after the movie Anastasia.  Aka AnyaAnya, Heathen, Pup, Baby, & some not so endearing nicknames when she gets in trouble :)

First night home with her "keys"

First night home - mirror discovery:

(I promise we didn't drive with her there)

Rare snuggly moment with FSD:

Chillaxing in my mom's backyard.

Survivor of Midwest Snowpacolypse 2011: 

Zooming around the dog park (I can't wait until we get our fence up at our new house so she can do this everyday at home!)
Formerly known as flutterbride2b

Re: Show me your Furbabies! (Stolen from E)

• Options

katers a rescue that found a forever home. YAY 

yoda my netherland dwarf lop.
  • Options
    Im soo jealous! Your husky is BEAUTIFUL!! (I know, ive said that each time you've posted) :)

This is Bailey. he's gotten fatter since this was taken about 4 yrs ago

And this is my princess, Oreo. She thinks she's gods gift to mankind. Shes sweet, a cuddler and will fall asleep on your lap..as long as you're a guy. I can't figure it out. Ever since FI and I moved into our home together, its like I don't exist. lol

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_show-me-your-furbabies-stolen-from-e?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:69742b91-a3df-495c-ac57-8d9fe877e3bbPost:9ea642b6-0f2c-4f94-b6c4-39074b31111d">Re: Show me your Furbabies! (Stolen from E)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im soo jealous! Your husky is BEAUTIFUL!! (I know, ive said that each time you've posted) :) This is Bailey. he's gotten fatter since this was taken about 4 yrs ago And this is my princess, Oreo. She thinks she's gods gift to mankind. Shes sweet, a cuddler and will fall asleep on your lap..as long as you're a guy. I can't figure it out. <strong>Ever since FI and I moved into our home together, its like I don't exist. lol</strong>
    Posted by Getting2Vowels[/QUOTE]

<div>Anya and I are best friends, unless FI is around.  Then she turns jealous and possessive of him.  </div>
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    Ok, so its not just me. He's a pretty big guy so she's ALWAYS on his thigh sleeping. The second he sits down she claims it as her own. No lie when he comes home from work she is in the middle of the floor just waiting for him to sit..then god forbid I go in for a kiss or need to reach for something across from her..I'll get my eyes scratched out haha
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Flutter, I love that you named your dog after Anastasia. Definitely one of my favorite movies :)

I don't live with these two beauties anymore (they are at my parents' house), but they will always be my furbabies!

The big one is Captain Jack (aka Jack-Jack, Jackie, Captain Jack Julian Sparrow, Spazzoid, Jackalope, Giacomo von Tinklestein, etc. etc.), and he just turned 6. The little one is Lanie Bell (aka Katniss and Psycho Pup) and she's only 8 months old. She was a surprise Christmas present this year :)

I totally hear you about the guys, though. Once FI is over, Jack is glued to his side. Lanie still loves me, but then FI steals her too because he loves having her sleep on his lap!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options

my little princess, Kiwi! She was originally FI's cat, but after living with her for 5 years, she is mine as much as his!! we also have 2 dogs, a little terrier mix named Moose and a big ol' black retriever named Meeker. I don't like dogs, so I try to avoid them, lol. FI loves them, though, so I have learned to coexist.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    This is Figaro when I first adopted him seven years ago:

This is Figaro now:

These are my favorite pictures of Figaro:

I could spend all day adding pictures of my cat.

This is Toulouse:

I got her about a year ago. Turtles are my favorite animal.

July 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Accessories photo _7466333.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards