July 2013 Weddings
Options

New to this board

Hello everyone. I have been looking at all the questions and advice on this board for a month, but just have never introduced myself! I am getting married July 13th! We have a venue, DJ, photographer, and florist. We are hoepfully getting engegement photos done soon! I'm looking forward to more helpful advice!

Re: New to this board

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_new-to-this-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:6a35e66c-2d7e-4f38-b7b3-f6eb5b5aceb7Post:134011a9-ab98-45f3-a94e-e25c254c1858">New to this board</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello everyone. I have been looking at all the questions and advice on this board for a month, but just have never introduced myself! I am getting married July 13th! We have a venue, DJ, photographer, and florist. We are hoepfully getting engegement photos done soon! I'm looking forward to more helpful advice!
    Posted by ranger13[/QUOTE]

Welcome!!! Can't wait to see more of you around. Happy planning! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Welcome! Feel free to post whenever you like. The girls here are SUPER nice and helpful. :) 
  • Options
    Welcome! What type of wedding are you planning? What are your colors, general feel, formality, etc.?
  • Options
    Welcome to the board :)  If you have any questions or concerns please ask!
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    welcome date twin!! looking forward to planning and chatting with you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I am planning to have the bridesmaid dresses clover green, since we got engaged on St. Patty's day and it is my FI favorite "holiday". I want it to just be fun and not too formal! I don't really have a theme! I'm looking forward to chatting more with all of you too!
  • Options
    Welcome! Happy planning!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!! I'm a July 13th bride too! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! Are you going to have only clover green, or are you having accent colors too? Can't wait to hear more about your planning!
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards