July 2013 Weddings

Very happy :)

We just had out engagement pictures taken, and because of time constraints/budget we were unable to hire a professional photographer. So, we borrowed a nice camera and my little sister took all of our pictures out behind the house. Honestly, my expectations for these pictures was quite low, but they turned out 1000 times better than I thought they would! I'm so happy that FI and myself finally have some nice pictures together! Woo!

Abnd well, to make this post not all about me... Has anyone else taken engagement pictures and want to share their story?
PersonalMilestone Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Very happy :)

• We did not take our own e-photos, but I ma happy for you that they turned out great!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • congrats! we are doing ours in the spring!
  • Thanks! We're both students so if we didn't get them taken before school starts back they probably wouldn't have gotten done. 
  • Fi and I are taking engagement photos Saturday. Weather permitting
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_very-happy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:73031c36-a0e3-4c54-bd04-3ea3b45aeedfPost:f99c4f1c-fcde-4b10-a711-7ad52a55089b">Re:Very happy :</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fi and I are taking engagement photos Saturday. Weather permitting
    Posted by Nolagirl12[/QUOTE]
    Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards