July 2013 Weddings
Options

Work Week Blues

Man I am so tired of being at work, to bad it pays the bills lol.  All I want to do is sit at home and work on my wedding.  I don't feel like I have enough time in the week to do everythign I need to wedding wise and life wise, as in cleaning and family obligations.  And I don't know about you but I will not let myself loose that much sleep in order to get more things accomplished.  I didn't go to bed last night till 12 because I was trying to go over the contract for the reception and I cannot stop yawning right now at my desk.  I had to get on here to stop my boredom/exhaustion lol
Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Work Week Blues

• Options
    Dont feel too bad, im on hour 11.5 of 16.. I could go for a trough of coffee myself lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm off tomorrow - which blows.  I mean, its good because I can get some stuff done, but it sucks because my hours are going back to closer to 30, which means I have to try and find a job that will give me most weekends off and not care if I can't come to work until after 7pm 
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    ohh wow I am glad I don't work that many hours a week or less then 40. 

I agree flutterbride it's going to be hard to find a second job that still lets you off weekends and you can only work after a certain time.  What do you do for a living?  I am actually an accountant and I am even looking for a second job.  FI is still in school so money is already tight as it is.  Then you add a wedding into it and holy moly lol.

Getting2vowels you sound like my bestfriend.  She works as a chemist in a plant and flip flops between day and night shifts every other week and I believe they are 12 hr shifts.  They were working her 4 days on 2 days off until about a week ago.  I simply couldn't imagine a 60 hr work week for 1 job. 

There is barely enough hours in the day I think we just need to tell the sun and earth to change their orbital rotation so that our days can be longer lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards