July 2013 Weddings

Our Big Move - Update

Hello ladies! FH and I moved out of our house in MI last Friday. I held it together all day, but when the moving truck pulled away and we were left standing in our empty home I broke down. We had so many happy memories there, particularly FH proposing this past Christmas. I've come to peace with leaving our house now. It's time for the new owners and their little girls to enjoy it and fill it with even more love. :) FH and I are still in MI, but staying with my parents until the 28th. At that point we'll fly down to MD and move into furnished temporary housing until July 1. Then, we get to move into our new townhouse! We found an AWESOME townhouse to rent nearby FH's new job and in an area with great schools and what appears to be lots of job opportunities for me. Now I am excited for this July for TWO reasons. :) Can't believe my countdown is about to hit 400 days! 

Re: Our Big Move - Update

• Congrats! Sounds like lots of moving. This is my 8th, and final, move since living in PA and I can gladly say I'm done. I hope you guys have an easy transition with all of your packing, unpacking and whatnots...and good luck with your job search too!!

May seems to be flying by, Im looking forward to saying 364 days left!! I can't believe its almost here for all of us! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Keep us updated on your move progress!

Time really is flying.  

This time next year FI & and will be just over 2 months from our wedding date, and this time the year after I'll hopefully be pregnant or TTC.  WOW.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • I'm glad the move is going well! It's always sad leaving behind a place that you lived in for a while, especially if you have a ton of good memories there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards