July 2013 Weddings

flutterbride2b

Hey girl - my local board doesn't appear to have a mod... I was wondering if you could tell me how do we get one? Thank you in advance! :) 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: flutterbride2b

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_flutterbride2b?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:7a8cc905-2e26-4c31-b4ad-8f802d7a415aPost:50b50b5a-fc55-4fce-ae65-fc5580abdee7">flutterbride2b</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey girl - my local board doesn't appear to have a mod... I was wondering if you could tell me how do we get one? Thank you in advance! :) 
    Posted by Chels&Jimmy[/QUOTE]

<div>Do you guys have someone who is interested in being a mod?  Usually the first step is for someone to volunteer.  There's some paperwork to fill  out and they check into your post history to make sure you're not drama llama.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Drama llama, I like that. :) There has been interest expressed re: having a mod, but I will have to ask if anyone is interested in being a mod. If I am able to find a volunteer, who do we contact to get started on the paperwork and stuff? 

Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The admin in charge of mods seems to change a bit, so I'm waiting on a e-mail response atm as to who to direct you to.  I'll PM you when I get a reply!
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Awesome, thank you very much! Please let me know when you PM me as I rarely ever (i.e. never) check those. Hehe. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards