July 2013 Weddings

Appointments made!

Alright ladies, we've got spa & e-pic appointments made!

I'm debating if I want to let my hair grow out to its natural color, or if I want to get it touched up again.  I've been really good and its about half-way out now.  It's probably been a year and a half since I've colored it.  I should note that the color isn't OMG DRAMATIC so the world won't end if I don't do anything with it.  There will be differences in color between my roots and tips though.  By the wedding I should be able to chop off the ends and be all natural, but that doesn't help with my epics coming up in a WEEK AND A HALF! EE! 

If I get it colored I want to do it before I go down.  I have a spa appointment for 1pm on the 8th and they have cosmetics available for sale or use.  I couldn't quite figure out if they have a MUA on site by our phone conversation, so I figure I'd let it go and we'd talk in person.  I'll get a shampoo & style (and a cut, if I don't end up getting it colored) so I'll have straight-from-the-salon smooth hair for our epics, which will start around 5.  We're also taking my gorgeous pup with us, so I need to get on her and start using the new whitening shampoo on her because her legs are looking a little grungy from playing in the mud too much.  I also want to buy a new leash for her beforehand because her leash we've had for her since she was born is starting to look a little torn up.

I put in an inquiry about our date with the photographer, as well as what we were looking for so I'm hoping we can come to some sort of compromise.  Otherwise, as much as I love her, I might have to find someone else.  I can't justify spending more than half of my budget on one specific thing.

I also want to go to the lodge again, and check it out a bit more so we can figure out some more details.  I'll make another post about the food specifics this coming week so you guys can help me plan our menu :)

One week until vacay, guys!
Formerly known as flutterbride2b

Re: Appointments made!

• I adore epics with pups! There was just one on pinterest with the wedding bands balanced on the pups nose. Soooo cute and clever to boot!! Pics of your new do or it didnt happen :p
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • FSD thinks I should dye it dark with caramel highlights. I'm naturally a med brown. I think it could work. Off course there will be pics. It's not like I'd ever dream of keeping our epics from you! FI has been considering growing out a goatee too (he's usually clean shaven) so we might really be dramatically different for our photos, haha.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • If your hair color is anything like mine caramel would be perfect. I do that every early summer. Caramel with blonde to lighten up my hair. Then around fall I go back to a dark brown. I love seeing fi's reaction every time...its like he has a new woman lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards