July 2013 Weddings
Options

Beads921

Another girl from Ontario! Where are you from?

Where are you getting married if you dont mind me asking? Our venue is in Vaughan =)

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Beads921

• Options
    I'm originally from Ontario too!! (born near Ottawa but have lived in Toronto as well)...but I moved to Montrea,Quebec a few years ago!

I will always be an Ontarian though :)
  • Options

Woo - now there are 3 known Canadians on this board!

Dileni - I don't like to get too specific with locations and stuff (interwebz safety), but we're getting married about an hour outside of Toronto in a park with our reception in an adjacent restaurant and event venue. We live in a small town about an hour and a half from TO, but when we travel we say we're from Toronto haha. Some people commute to the GTA for work from where we live, but I think they're crazy! Wayy too much traffic on the highway.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    Liane - Ah i am so jealous, I absolutely love Montreal. So beautiful, I find any excuse to go there.

Understandable! I went back and edited my original post too. Yeah we were considering moving to Barrie and commuting to the city for work but decided against that. Too much of a commute!

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I detest driving through Barrie on the 400. No thank you! And then the 400/401 merge is always a nightmare. Good choice on not doing that! 

Did you grow up in Ontario?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    Montreal is beautiful :)
    But I do miss Toronto!!  I loved living there as well....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards