July 2013 Weddings
Options

Children...

I noticed some girls were showing pictures of pets, but do any July brides have children like me? How old? Boy or Girl?
Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker July 2013 Knotties April Siggy Challenge - Why July? July 20th 2013 We both love summer!

Re: Children...

• Options
    No kids for me. All parents are asking for grandkids though, my parents have been harping on me for years now. Im not 100% still that I want kids, and I think I'll be ok if we never do..maybe 1.. I'd just like to get married first.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    i  have a 18yro girl who is on her way in aug to arizona state univ.  sorry i dont post pics of my kid
  • Options
    Yes I agree pictures of pets are one thing but children are another story, too many creepers in the world.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker July 2013 Knotties April Siggy Challenge - Why July? July 20th 2013 We both love summer!
  • Options
    FI has too, but he doesn't like photos of them on the internet. I post them on FB bc I share with his fam but that's about it.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    No kids for FI and me yet, but we can't wait to have them (it will be like another six years...)
  • Options
    I have a two year old boy he just said Mommy for the first time over this past weekend it was a big deal for me since he's been saying Daddy for months but now he won't stop saying it....
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_children?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:a106f73b-9b4c-4b2c-a46e-a82bc09da585Post:a156df7b-a208-496a-aa0d-a0d8fde31acc">Re: Children...</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI has too, but he doesn't like photos of them on the internet.<strong>I post them on FB bc I share with his fam </strong>but that's about it.
    Posted by flutterbride2b[/QUOTE]

I do this too because I have a lot of family that live out of state, but you can control who can view the pictures on facebook which is a plus.
  • Options
    No kids for us yet but we are wanting them with in the next few years.  I will be 28 this summer and since we are going to have a hard time getting pregnant if we even can we need to start trying as soon as possible.  I need to be done with birthing babies as soon as possible due to genetic problems. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    No kids yet.  We're waiting a few years after getting married, but  I'm getting anxious for when that time comes though because so many of our friends are having babies!  We were originally thinking 5 years.  Recently I mentioned that i was think about trying mirena for BC because it lasts up to 5 years, but then FI said, "That's too long..."  :) 
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    No kids here either. We can't wait to stary trying, though!! I would start trying now if not for this darn wedding I have to be in ;) we're hoping to start having kids as soon as we're married. We want three!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    No kids for nearly a decade (we think/hope) here. Just kitties. We're also in our early 20s, so we're near the first of our immediate friends to get married. No one (with the exception of 1 couple) has kiddos just yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    My FI and I have a 2.5 year old boy together and my FI has a 14 year old girl, 18 year old boy and 25 year old boy by his previous wife. They will all be incorporated in the wedding somehow, but we haven't figured it all out yet.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_children?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:a106f73b-9b4c-4b2c-a46e-a82bc09da585Post:838dceeb-4594-4279-8d44-b0285c2d21db">Children...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I noticed some girls were showing pictures of pets, but do any July brides have children like me? How old? Boy or Girl?
    Posted by trent13[/QUOTE]

Yes, one boy he's 7 and one girl she's 11 months.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards