July 2013 Weddings

XP: Finish-my-DYI mood: Mock-Up Results (PIP)

Let me start off by saying I'm sharing because I'm excited, bit not to overwhelm everyone in their planning. I'm just excited :)

Last night, I just was in a finish-my-DYI mood. So here is what I've been working on. 

I've been working on the toasting glasses for a while. I made mock-ups for my MOHs (one BM/MOH gift), then did ours (below). It came out AMAZING!!!! 

Added ribbons to my Esty hanger! Doing my FG baskets/RB pillow ribbons like this!

Lastly, the Invites! Designed everything myself; invite design, monogram, created kanagroo pocketfold for standard mail standards. This is my final mock-up! Thinking about adding four pearls to each corner like a AAW knottie posted earlier this week. (front)

Her is the back on the invite. For table numbers (final mock-up), I remembered I had 16 black frames laying around the house, used :) 

Next: FG baskets, RB pillow (decor only), reception table votives, Unity candles

Anything thoughts and suggestions, let me know! Happy weekend!
Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Re: XP: Finish-my-DYI mood: Mock-Up Results (PIP)

• those are great.  i need go to michaels and get some stuff for mock ups.
  • Loooove the flutes and the hamgers! Great job!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • im excited cause i went to my local craft store, and talked to the bout the hanger idea.  the person said if i bring in a template or picture then can do them for me especially if mine turn out  not so good.  lol  im thinking great lol
  • I'm excited you are excited, southemcuite. Let me know if you want the etsy seller. He was doing them for $17 about three weeks ago.
  • I'm excited you are excited, southemcuite. Let me know if you want the etsy seller. He was doing them for $17 about three weeks ago.
  • Love the hanger!  I got a "Mrs. R------" one a couple months ago when a seller had them on sale for $6. I'm going to make my own for my girls using my Silhouette Cameo to make the stencel and paint. I'll be sure to post pictures when I get around to it. 
  • Also - I'm so happy we all seem to be crafty brides! It'll be fun to share with eachother as we plan. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards