July 2013 Weddings

renewal wedding

Hi everone this is new to me so i do not know about is there anyone on this that is plaing a 2 nd with the same man i will be married 10 when we want to say i do again on are ann he asked me again and i said yes i am planing just like i did i the frist time but this time i want things to be my way the not my mom ways am i dum for plaing a small wedding this time Foot in mouth

Re: renewal wedding

• This is a wonderful idea. My husband and i were married at the local court house before our daughter was born, and now have decided that on Aug 1st 2013, we are going to have a vow renewal (which is what a second wedding to the man you are married to would be called). It is a wonderful idea. From everything i have read you can either have a small ceremony or a large one, and do it however you want it. There are plenty of renewal articles on the knot that will help answer any questions or concerns. Just look for them, and they should help you out. Good luck hun! Have fun with it, because i plan to and plan to have the tadoo that i never got!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards