July 2013 Weddings

Engagement Photos and Question about STDs

Our photos came in :-) I am so happy with them! I can't wait to get STDs done. I am looking at vistaprint postcards. Has anyone used vistaprint postcards? opinions?

Re: Engagement Photos and Question about STDs

• Wow! Where were these taken? The scenery is incredible. You guys make a cute, happy couple. :)

I ordered our STD's from our e-photographer, so I can't comment on vistaprint - but I think a lot of brides use them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • These are amazing! You have a fab photographer!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I am ordering my STD postcards from VP, but I haven't gotten them yet so I can't be too much help yet. Sorry, but I can let you know when I get them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You two are adorable!! Love the outfits you chose and the location. :)
  • This location is FANTASTIC and you guys look great! I got my STDs from VP and will probably not be using them... they are pretty good quality, for postcards. The only problem was that some of the images had a little streak through them...maybe 7 or 8 out of the 150 I bought. I would use them, but I wasn't thrilled with the pic I chose...we might redo them after we get our pics done. I will still use VP for the invites, but I will definitely spring for the upgraded paper.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks ladies! We had our photos taken at our venue in VT. The fall foliage was beautiful :-)
  • Beautiful pictures, the ones on the bridge with the mountains in the background are my favorite, breathtaking!

I haven't used VP, but for a wedding I was just in, she used VP for everything and the quality was just okay.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited October 2012
    I LOVE your pictures! 

I haven't used vistaprint but check out the Wedding Paper Divas. I just ordered my STD's (it took me a minute to figure out what STD was! HA!) last week from them. They should be in next week. I'll let you know how they turn out!

• I used VIstaPrint and actually just got them in! I am in love. I got to design so much of them and they were very resonably priced! I also got an address stamp for the back or my invitation envelopes which I know is wrong but is better than hand writing them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards