July 2013 Weddings
Options

Scored major on our center pieces!

At the venue we have booked, they offer many amenities but at cost. One of them being black lantern center pieces. I love the look of them with the venue so I knew it was a must. Whn discussing all of the financial logistics, it was brought to our attention that each piece is $20.00. We will have 40 tables to seat all of our guests. Total cost through venue being $800.00. FI and I went to Target a couple nights ago and saw that they had same black lanterns on sale for $2.38 a piece. SCORE! We bought all that that had for a grand total of....$95.20. Take that budget!

Re: Scored major on our center pieces!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_scored-major-on-our-center-pieces?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:cbe6c03e-f6e4-45f2-8785-3b2589525061Post:5700696c-dceb-4f68-b099-cbf0e64f0429">Scored major on our center pieces!</a>:
    [QUOTE]At the venue we have booked, they offer many amenities but at cost. One of them being black lantern center pieces. I love the look of them with the venue so I knew it was a must. Whn discussing all of the financial logistics, it was brought to our attention that each piece is $20.00. We will have 40 tables to seat all of our guests. Total cost through venue being $800.00. FI and I went to Target a couple nights ago and saw that they had same black lanterns on sale for $2.38 a piece. SCORE! We bought all that that had for a grand total of....$95.20. Take that budget!
    Posted by kindra1[/QUOTE]

<div>Great score :)</div>
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    Score!!! I love finding something else cheaper!! Good find!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    great score
  • Options
    sweet!! target is the best!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Awesome!!  I love Target!  It's one of my favorite places to shop!  Do you have a picture? :)
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Gotta love Target! Great find that is absolutely awesome. I am currently looking for our center piece vases.  I want glass even though my mom insists we use her silver trumpets. Gotta admist free fits the budget nicely lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards