July 2013 Weddings
Options

Bridesmaid "Proposals"

Hello! Thought I would share my bridesmaid "proposals". I have seen so many cute ideas on Pinterest I just had to do something. GIven that we're on a pretty tight budget and my girls are all pretty low maintenace, I decided to go with a project I could do with things I already had at home and I could mail cheaply. :) 

I wrote a short note to each girl (I have 4) telling them how much they mean to me and why it's important to me to have them in my wedding:
and included this little grade school like response area at the bottom (saw this on pinterest and the responses she got were funny!). 
I did it all with my printer and Silhouette for less than $1 a card. I think my girls will like this much better than just a phone call or an e-mail. :) 

Re: Bridesmaid "Proposals"

• Options
    Cute! 

I don't think I'm doing anything like this...my 2 sisters + FI's sister are my bridesmaids, and that fact is kind of implied. But I love seeing what other people do.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    That's adorable.  I'm in the same camp as beads, no 'asking' needed. 

But I'm so envious, your idea is so cute!
  • Options
    My prospects are all obvious choices as well. I'm waiting until we get a few more details finalized because we were debating between having a larger bp or just his 2 kids standing up with us. I love the response card idea. very cute!
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    very cute! 
    Married 11/12/05 ~ Renewed Our Vows 11/9/13. 

"The LORD will fight for you, you need only be still."

• Options
    I plan on taking my girls out for pizza and wine. I'm going to surprise them with personalized cupcakes proposing to them! None of them know anything yet, so I'm really excited to share the news with my friends!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards