July 2013 Weddings
Options

Hair accessories?

Have you ladies decided on your veil/hair adornments yet?

I've decided against a veil for me - I tried a bunch on and they just don't look right on me, so I've been trying to decide on something to wear in my hair, but I'm just soooo indecisive!
I'm most likely going to be wearing my hair in a side messy bun and love the ideas of incorporating ribbons or flowers...
I just can't seem to decide on anything lol

Re: Hair accessories?

• Options
    You could always do a comb. Some of them are insanely gorgeous yet simple. You can just slide it in the top or the back of the "messy bun".
  • Options
    I have no idea. Until I pick a dress im not really thinking about hair accessories, lol. If i get the dress I think I will, it doesnt look good with a veil which makes me sad cause Ive always wanted a veil. But, I will prob just do a flower in my hair. Im also thinking of a side bun. I want my hair up with curls hanging down, but again with the dress it wont look good...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• Options
    I got a fingertip length drop veil with very simple crystal/pearl embelishments and will probably pair it with a crystal and pearl hair clip right above where it gets fastened into my hair. 
  • Options
    I'm going with a flower or two in my hair.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I bought a lace cathedral length mantilla veil already but I'm starting to realize how nuts it's going to be to drag it around by my head all day! haha. So now I'm looking for a hair comb that I can switch it for the reception after my first dance where I can finally loosen up and relax.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I too decided against a veil. Do you have set wedding colors? Gold vs Silver is a great place to start. 

Anyways, I decided on this headband. It's absolutely stunning in person. 
    PersonalMilestone Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_hair-accessories?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:dd3c5eed-5199-4c10-acfc-b6dfad48f178Post:b7b9b5e9-3525-46ee-af2b-faeeef327b92">Re: Hair accessories?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I too decided against a veil. Do you have set wedding colors? Gold vs Silver is a great place to start.  Anyways, I decided on this headband. It's absolutely stunning in person.  <a href="http://shopruche.com/everlasting-love-headband.html" rel="nofollow">http://shopruche.com/everlasting-love-headband.html</a>
    Posted by danielm18[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>CLicked on yoru link - BEAUTIFUL!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards