July 2013 Weddings
Options

What's your....

First dance song?

Fi picked Jason Mraz I Won't Give Up. I love it and everytime I hear it I picture us dancing. I cant wait!!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: What's your....

• Options
    no clue im not sure we going having dancing.  we havent really talked bout it actually
  • Options
    Right now, I've selected my fav jazz song, "In a Sentimental Mood" with John Coltrane.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    No idea, I know most of the ceremony muic, but I can't find anything that feels 'right' for the first dance.  I really like "A thousand years" by Christina Perri, but it feels a little morbid.  idk
  • Options

Our's is Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You.  Haven't decided the version.  You know the song that Heath Leger sings in 10 things I hate about you. Lauren Hill also sings it.  I've loved that song before the movie and I have always sang it to FI.  If we don't do that because it's a little hard of a tempo and FI may not be able to figure out how to lead we might do some Etta James At Last since we will be together 6 years by then lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I don't know.  I've been wondering about this and my dance with my dad.  I don't plan on having dancing at our tiny reception aside from three basic traditional dances so...yeah.  It'll probably be:  Dinner, mingle, cake cutting, 1st dance, DDD, MSD, eat cake :D, more mingle 
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    this is my FAVORITE song! :)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_whats-your?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:decadadb-f0da-4771-94cc-73968ebcd115Post:db46b0a8-b882-4d40-954a-394c6d5944e1">Re: What's your....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Right now, I've selected my fav jazz song, "In a Sentimental Mood" with John Coltrane.
    Posted by keyaira04[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards