July 2013 Weddings

Checks!

Today we went and picked out what Nate and the groomsmen will be wearing for the wedding!! We had a coupon for $30 off and the grooms free, so the guys will only have to pay $65 to rent their tux and Nate's is free! I'm very excited! 

The save the dates are all fixed, now Nate just has to print the labels and they will be ready to send out!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Checks!

• congrats.. that is a great deal!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Love it!!! What do the tuxes look like?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• Congrats!

I need to start thinking about this too...  Do you mind sharing who you went through and if you were satisfied working with them?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_checks-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:efde0714-9343-47f5-9389-17a682982b30Post:79080b3c-5f5d-46d5-b99d-5477f025787f">Re: Checks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! I need to start thinking about this too...  Do you mind sharing who you went through and if you were satisfied working with them?
    Posted by RMcDougle[/QUOTE]

<div>This!</div>
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • We went to mens warehouse! I loved the lady we worked with! I've stopped in a couple of times both in PA and here in CA and every time they were very nice and friendly! Nate didn't even want to go and do it, but once we were done he said that wasn't that bad. 

We went with them because their plum color is the same as David's Bridal(they work together). If you ask them for the coupon they should give it to you. It is in their catalog or if you get your dress from David's it is in their coupon book that they give you as well. 

Here is a picture of what all of the guys will be wearing. There wont be the jacket though, they just couldn't get it off :) They will be wearing black shoes as well.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thats close to what FIs guys will be wearing.  i fell in love with the calvin klein grey 2button tux 210s or some such but with lapis
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_checks-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:efde0714-9343-47f5-9389-17a682982b30Post:4e8ec22b-245c-431b-8408-88af5d64e99a">Re: Checks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We went to mens warehouse! I loved the lady we worked with! I've stopped in a couple of times both in PA and here in CA and every time they were very nice and friendly! Nate didn't even want to go and do it, but once we were done he said that wasn't that bad.  We went with them because their plum color is the same as David's Bridal(they work together). If you ask them for the coupon they should give it to you. It is in their catalog or if you get your dress from David's it is in their coupon book that they give you as well.  Here is a picture of what all of the guys will be wearing. There wont be the jacket though, they just couldn't get it off :) They will be wearing black shoes as well.
    Posted by NateandJustine[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Im also contemplating having them wear just the vest. We are getting ours in February I think.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• Yeah, its a nice look and it wont be as hot if they had to wear the jacket too. We did it so early, because we had nothing better to do and we wanted to get out of the house :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards