September 2012 Weddings
Options

Bachelorette Weekend

So i'm officially off to my Bachelorette Weekend! Looking forward to spending some time with my girls (the ones attending) and just relaxing. It's so weird that I have no idea what we are doing all weekend, just to show up. Anyone have anything planned for there Bachelorette?

Re: Bachelorette Weekend

• Options
    Have fun!  My bachelorette was June 30 and it was the best girl time I've ever had in my whole life!  I wana do it again haha.  Hope you have a blast.
  • Options
    Mine was August 11th and it was a blast!
  • Options
    awesome! enjoy every second of it!

mine was last weekend and AMAZING! i was involved in the process (we got a limo to take us into the city to see the awesome 80s prom) and loved it all! i wish i could do it every weekend!! :)
    -kristine!

image 233 made the cut!
    image 186 are ready to party!
    image 47 are party poopers!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is tomorrow! Kinda anxious too because the focus will be on me and being the center of attention is not my thing. I'm sure I'll get over it as the night goes on though (and a few drinks wouldn't hurt!).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is tomorrow! I don't have a clue what we're doing either and I'm so excited. My sisters planned it all out. Have a great weekend with your girls...take lots of pics!
  • Options
    I have the same thing happening next weekend...no idea what is planned, being told the day before what to bring, and that I will be sleeping out...lol....soo excited...can't wait to have some much needed relax, have fun, unwind time!!
  • Options
    Mine is Sept 15th...my MOH is working on all the details now....I know a little but not much, she's keeping me in the darkand control freak me is going crazy. Really excited though,I know it'll be a great time!
    Same night asFI's Bach party too....but we'll be in Pittsburgh,the guys in Cleveland :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 75 Invited so far! image 28 are ready to party!
    image 3 Will be missing out image 54 Are MIA
  • Options
    Enjoy! Mine is Sept 22-23 and I have no idea what is being planned. My MOH just asked me the other day if I wanted a crazy, out-of-control party or something low-key. I told her something inbetween, so we'll see what she comes up with.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Mine is Sept 7th I am surper excited.  I can't wait to hang out with girls and have lots of fun.  My MOH has planned the whole thing as well and I have no idea what she has planned either.
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards