September 2012 Weddings
Options

1st wedding dream

So, I had to share my first wedding dream/nightmare with everyone.

The main thing was we had no photographer. He never showed up. And I didn't even realize it until the reception. Also, that's when I saw that I had wet, tangly hair. Oh, and I had people that I went to college with (but weren't friends with) there. I said to myself, "Wow, he invited a lot of people from school." Umm, FI and I did not go to the same college! And also in attendance were people that I went to high school with. Again, not any close friends. Oh, and on top of that, there was a murderer on the loose. There was a TV at the venue and apparently the suspect had killed 60 people already. It was announced that he was going to go to our venue but didn't. . . after that, I proceeded to bawl hysterically knowing that I had my life, but no photographer!

Anyone else start having these interesting dreams?

Re: 1st wedding dream

• Options
    I've BEEN having dreams.  Haha my first one was probably 6 months ago.  I'd say they have actually become less frequent.  Maybe because now things are more planned out/booked?  I went through a few weeks where I had one every night.  Haven't had one in a month or so though.
  • Options
    I havent had any recently but my first one I had the DJ couldn't get the music to work, then my "husband" gave me six wedding bands that didnt match my engagement ring and just told me to pick one. My second dream I got ready and was in my dress by 9AM and when i came downstairs there were all kinds of bugs all of the floor. Another dream I had I forgot to pick up my dress, had no photographer, and two of my bridemaids decided not to be in the wedding a half hour before walking down the aisle. I am so glad as I plan things I haven't had many more! LOL
  • Options
    I had one recently but I don't remember it too clearly. It was actually a shower dream... I dreamt it was the day of the shower my FMIL is throwing me, and when I got there I was all happy and saw all the gifts, but then I was told that those weren't mine and that this was all for FSIL again. I was disappointed but was like "oh thats ok, I guess." I kinda remember being taken around by oher people trying to take me to "my" shower and not really knowing what was going on though.

I had a NWR one the other night where i was hunting canadian geese and I shot one, but it immediately turned into a person. All the other geese changed too and cheered for me because they were happy I shot my first "goose" and said they didn't like that guy anyway. Wtf?
  • Options
    I've had many, many wedding dreams!!

The last one was where right before the ceremony I got a text from my parents that they weren't coming because my dad was sick. I took that to mean that he was REALLY ill and I didn't know what to do and I was freaking out. We had the ceremony and everything..then it jumped to the honeyhoon where I spent most of the time wandering around a resort calling my parents trying to find out if my dad was okay (not sure why I would think to go on my honeymoon, but dreams are strange). For some reason I didn't see my fiance at all during the honeymoon. It was bizarre. lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I been having some weird dreams. I had one were I was walking down the aisle & my sister ( my maid of honor) wasn't there. I was looking around for her, I sat down in the aisle with the guests, & waited for my sister to come.

My second one was I was at my future sister in law's house I was making her fix me screwdrivers & blood marys lol then something happened to my dress, & I chose a black shirt & black pants to get married in. I told her that I was going to wear this & she had a fit! I asked my future mother in law and she said it was fine lol!!
  • Options
    I've actually never had a dream related to anything wedding... then again I almost never remember my dreams so maybe I have (I might remember one or two dreams a year, thats pretty much it)
  • Options
    I am the same as cronin85 I don't really remember my dreams too often.  I vaguely remember having a wedding dream but I don't remember any of the details or what even happened in the dream.  I just remember it was the day of the wedding my sister and FI were in it and that is it.
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've had a few!  The first set (like over a few days) were about me having to set up for the reception in my dress.....pulling out chairs and tables and there were lots of people around but no one was helping, and then I'd go into another room and everything I had done wasn't there anymore.  Then in another my FI's mother and family all missed the ceremony and just showed up for the reception, and I was so upset, and again things weren't set up for the reception.  And then another where I get there and the chair covers weren't put on and they were dirty and dingy and I was trying to hide them with chair sashes and get everything put on as soon as possible and people were on their way.  All of these dreams I was in my dress trying to do things.

Then last week I had 3 dreams in one morning.  Each dream was in a different place with a different officiant and I wasn't ready each time.  Each ceremony started really late, and I never had on a dress, and then I would panic because I had a beautiful dress I never got to wear for whatever reason, and the officiants were all weird and did things I wasn't planning on.  The last one started and I just remembered thinking, she didn't ask what we wanted to do!!  And she had told us it was too late to bring in the sand ceremony since we didn't tell her beforehand. Etc. Etc. 

And the dreams were really weird because I hadn't really been noticeably stressing myself out on anything.  Funny thing the subconscious!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards