September 2012 Weddings
Options

NWR: In need to MAJOR Knottie vibes

I posted this on the fb group too, but I am in need of some serious Knottie vibes.  FI's cousin and his wife had twins in May, a boy and a girl, Henry and Loulie.  The little boy was born with a serious heart defect and had a transplant in October.  He had horrendous complications and almost died, but came home in December.  Today he went back to the hospital for a heart cath and his heart stopped beating during the procedure.  He had chest compressions done and has been placed on ECMO, which can keep him alive for about two weeks unless he has some sort of miracle recovery or gets a new heart.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/henryandloulie/journal
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
image 148 Are ready to party!
image 77 Will be missing out!
image 0 Are MIA!

Re: NWR: In need to MAJOR Knottie vibes

• Options
    Wow I just got chills!  I'm so sorry to hear that.  T&P for little Henry and FI's whole family.  *BIG HUG*
  • Options
    I am very sad news.  Little Henry Coulter passed away a few minutes ago.  Doctors were unable to hook up the ECMO machine and he has gone to heaven.  His parents are with him in the ICU saying goodbye.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    OH my goodness!  Thoughts and prayers for you all!  There is no worse feeling than the loss of a loved one no matter how young or old.  I've experienced far too much of this recently so if you need anything or need to talk let me know!
  • Options
    Oh no. I am so incredibly sorry. My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to you and your family. Hug, hug, hug.  :(
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. <3
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear this.  I am just glad God knew to Bless them with two children so they would have a hope.
  • Options
    Susan I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine what his parents are going through right now :-(
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Sending T&P your way.  I cannot imagine how difficult this is for your FI's family.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about little Henry.  I heard one of the hardest things in life is to lose a child...I cannot imagine what they're going through.  Hopefully they find comfort in their little girl.  Hugs for you and your family.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards