September 2012 Weddings
Options

Final Stretch

Anyone suddenly feeling this is A LOT more real as we're reaching the final stretch? I have almost 1/3 of my RSVPs in and just had my first bridal shower... suddenly its like woah, this is like really REALLY happening! Lol

Re: Final Stretch

• Options
    Haha yep!  We're only 5 days away from our RSVP due date.  We've gotten most of them back, or heard from people (I'm not being nitpicky on having the actual RSVP back - as long as they let me know somehow!).  And only 6 days away from the one month mark!  Soooo excited!  I'm running out of weekends to do DIY projects, though!!!

Anniversary

• Options

I am starting to panic a little bit. I feel like I have so much to do...but I dont really think I have that much to do lol. It just seems like 38 days is so close to today !! I know it will all be just fine, it is just the reality of it all !

Future Mrs.Ford Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I totally agree!! I just started getting my RSVPs back and I'm like OMG it's really happening!!! It's been one long ride I just can't believe how fast this final stretch is going!!!! 
    Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 217 Invited...
    image 166 Got their boots on!
    image 49 Missin' out.
    image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
    RSVP Date: September 1
  • Options
    It seemed like we had all this time and now it's really getting down to it!  It seems like we have so much to do.  We are painting vases this weekend that we are making.  I need to make aisle runner bows.  But it will all come together and be lovely.  And what doesn't get done, no one will know.
    Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Final Stretch:[QUOTE]I am starting to panic a little bit. I feel like I have so much to do...but I dont really think I have that much to do lol. It just seems like 38 days is so close to today !! I know it will all be just fine, it is just the reality of it all ! Posted by The Fords[/QUOTE]

I'm so with you therein my head I'm like, okay I have 164783829294777 things to do, why can't I think of them??
  • Options
    YES! I'm sitting here writing thank you cards for my shower and I was like "crap, next week I'll be saying, 'I'm getting married next month.' that is crazy to me! It's starting to really fly
  • Options
    I think for me it's starting to talk specifics with my vendors. I booked most of them MONTHS ago (maybe even a year ago for a lot of them), so they were all kind of an abstract concept back then. Now it's all: what songs, how many centerpeices, what time do you want the photog there. AHHHHHHHHH. 
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Preview!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

122image 110image 12image
  • Options
    Yes, the specifics with the vendors got me to thinking too. We took a trip to the resort (we're having a DW) and met with the wedding coordinator, head chef and the wine guy and that was a total 'OMG this is real' moment too!
  • Options
    6 weeks and two day's to go. All I have left to do is buying the alcohol. Biggest scare, to make sure to have enough and not to run out. 
  • Options
    I was doing great until I went for my hair/make-up trial last night, and they put my veil on.  It all of a sudden hit me....In 5 weeks I will be married.  The funny thing is the closer we get, the more relaxed about things I am getting. 
  • Options
    I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by!
    Are we really almost to the 1 month mark? Ah!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I definitely feel somewhat more relaxed as we get closer but I'm sure that will change to freak out moments when we get down to it! I think at this point I have the attitude that the things that need to get done will get done and the other stuff just wasn't that important to begin with. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards