September 2012 Weddings

Accountability - Friday

As we come up on the weekend, how was your week ladies? Anyone have any good news to report?

I currently do not have internet at my house (long story, but I'm about to kill the provider that we're paying for nothing right now that told FI he might have to send out hub away to get repaired but didn't offer anything for the time that leaves us without). This Monday is a holiday here in Canada (woot) which means I won't be at work... can someone please take this over for Monday?

I thought I'd pick a fun inspiration picture to start off the holiday Monday right :)

Re: Accountability - Friday

• I got up this morning and did a quick arm workout.  I had a pretty good week although FI kicked my butt in a stairs workout so my sore calves slowed me down some.  This weekend is a bust for me since I have people in town for my shower/bachelorette.   But, plan to get right back on track on Monday. 

I'll post the Accountability Monday, Britt!
  • I couldn't think of a better motivation than that Britt!! LOL

I'm PMSing and feeling really irritable and bloated and achy - I hate fighting through this when working out but I know in the end it's worth it. I'm looking forward to the endorphin rush at lunch time after my spin class. I hope I feel better tomorrow because I plan on spending the weekend in my new bikinis ;)
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_accountability-friday-21?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:09d3a926-afd6-4782-b6fe-18c80849d18bPost:90c393a6-3282-4553-a40f-601565a3caca">Re: Accountability - Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll post the Accountability Monday, Britt!
    Posted by volleygurl0306[/QUOTE]

Its all yours :) Just a tip, I get my pictures off pinterest, there's always a wealth of them there :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_accountability-friday-21?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:09d3a926-afd6-4782-b6fe-18c80849d18bPost:b065ff07-cbe0-4c53-801b-f2a5560bff28">Re: Accountability - Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I couldn't think of a better motivation than that Britt!! LOL Posted by mamameech[/QUOTE]

I actually thought of you when I saw this and that's why I posted it lol
  • I have been slacking like nobody's business the past couple weeks.  FI and I are going out to dinner and the theatre tonight with some friends.  Then I have marked on the calendar that I'm going to back to no sugar starting tomorrow.  He's been wanting me to get back on that cause I was super happy about the weight I was losing.  So it's back to the gym and diet tomorrow.  I'm mentally prepared for it, so I think it will go well.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards