Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

AW: Registry Completion

We were registered at Macy's and received enough wine and drinking glasses to qualify for a free one of each.  I called the store to ask them to put in for our completion rewards, but the lady didn't seem like she knew what she was doing.  She called me back and said it was done. Well, we had a soggy package on our porch yesterday, but it was huge.  It contained one wine glass and instead of the drinking glass, there was a $162 covered casserole dish matching our china!  I couldn't believe it, it's so pretty and makes me so happy.  :)  I know we didn't qualify for a china completion gift because 8 of our 12 place settings were part of a boxed setMoral of the story is, even if you don't think you qualify for any completion gifts, call anyway!
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: Registry Completion

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That is so awesome!!! I haven't done anything with registry completion yet...I was going to with BB&B, but what's the point of using the 10% off when you can use 20% coupons? (you can't use both, right?) I still have Target's too, I think 10%.
  • Options
    LisaS1010LisaS1010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WooHoo!  That's awesome!
    Lisa and Karl - 10/16/2010
    Photobucket
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sweet!  :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So cool!  good for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! Kim - I totally agree about the BB&B completion coupon. We used the 10% off for a bunch of small things we wanted from our registry, then we went back a few separate times to buy the bigger things using 20% off coupons since they can only be used on one item, while the 10% is for your whole purchase.
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, that's so awesome!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You've gotta love good mistakes that result in free stuff for you! 

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome!  Do they still do rewards or loyalty where you get a certain % back of your gifts?  I barely regsitered for anything at Macy's and I still ended up with a gift card worth $24.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They do, 10% of registry purchases and anything you purchases with your Macy's card.  I ended up with $117! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards