September 2012 Weddings
Options

Honeymoon check!

My mom used her travel agent skills tonight to book our honeymoon! I'm so excited. I had to share with someone besides FI. :-)
Follow Me on Pinterest
Daisypath Wedding tickers
220 image 123 image 21 image

Re: Honeymoon check!

• Options
    So exciting!!!   We booked last week...never in my life have I been so excited to see a big a$$ credit card bill!

Where are you HM'ing?
  • Options
    Awesome!! Where are you heading? Are you leaving soon after the wedding or waiting a bit? Congrats on the fun check!! :)
    September 2012: May Sig
    Honeymoon Location: Punta Cana, DR
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome! What an exciting check!! FI and I still don't know if we'll be taking a HM!! Im jealous :)
    0403_0929W BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! We want to know where you're going :-P lol.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Yeah, what a great check! But where are you going?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm curious too - where are you headed?!?!
    Great check!!
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Congrats on an awesome check....but you left us in suspense!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Haha, sorry. I got so caught up reading all the drama on the PS board I forgot to tell you where we're going.  12 day cruise to the Mediterranean.  It leaves a couple of days after the wedding.  Fortunately the final payment isn't due until the end of June so we'll have our income taxes by then to pay for it.  Now we just have to save up for the excursions.  Where is everyone else going?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    A mediterranean cruise is one of my dreams!! Sounds great :P

I don't know for sure yet, but we'll probably do a 7 day cruise out of Galveston (we live in Houston, an hour away) to Belize, Cozumel and Honduras
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh that will be fun! I love cruises they are just so easy and relaxing.

We were considering the Caribbean but we decided on the Med. because we don't know when we'll have the oportunity to see all of those places again.  FI is already 33 so we don't want to wait too long to start a family and Europe isn't the same with a diaper bag :-)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_honeymoon-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:0b6a2d43-b026-464a-90f5-2d2d41ffb28dPost:5f6285ff-b6d0-4234-9ce6-0374c5e084ca">Re: Honeymoon check!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh that will be fun! I love cruises they are just so easy and relaxing. We were considering the Caribbean but we decided on the Med. because we don't know when we'll have the oportunity to see all of those places again.  FI is already 33 so we don't want to wait too long to start a family and Europe isn't the same with a diaper bag :-)
    Posted by Sarah&Eric2012[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha! Amen, sista! We're the same way, but I get to travel to Italy at least twice a year so unfortunately Europe isn't in the cards for us. :( I would LOVE to see somewhere besides Italy!! We are headed to Treasure Island, Florida for our honeymoon. It'll be so nice just to get away!</div>
  • Options
    Congrats! We're looking at the same one but the October sailing. Im secretly drooling over a land tour of Portugal, now.
  • Options
    That sounds really cool! I've never been on a cruise, hopefully in a few years. We're going to Secrets Maroma Beach.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    FH and I are goign to Europe becuase we think this will be the only time in our lives we can justify the expense! We're doing 10 days in Belgium and the Netherlands. Biking, beer, and chocolate - it should be heavenly! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards