September 2012 Weddings
Options

Accountability - Wednesday

FI made a GREAT dinner last night with whole wheat pasta, mushrooms, and corn on the cob Mmmmmmm! We didn't do much last night besides walk the dog though, still dealing with some pretty bad cramps. A friend told me a light jog helps her so after our meeting with our Pastor tonight I'm heading to the gym for a bit, see if that helps a bit!

I know this weekend is going to be a little bad, because we have our tasting on Saturday and that food looks so over the top yummy!

Today's inspiration picture:

Re: Accountability - Wednesday

• Options
    I set my alarm early to run this morning.

It went off.

Fiance told me to turn it off and cuddle with him and sleep in. He said I could get mad at him later.

It's later and I am not feeling good about not running... but I'm not mad at the fiance :)
  • Options

This is my first contribution to an Accountability thread. Woot!

Invites mailed on my lunch break today. Last night FI and I sat down and assembled them ALL without any disagreements. FABULOUS.

I'm also trying to be healthier. So i have cut out Sugar from my morning coffee for the past 2.5 weeks and have also been completely off of soda for 3.5 weeks. Seeing results is the best part! Already down 3 lbs just from that.

Planning on walking the dog tonight for a bit just to get some fresh air and move.

• Options
    I've lost 4 pounds in the last two weeks!  Wooo hooo!  I really want to lose another 10, but I'll be happy as soon as I break that 150 lbs mark.  I'm at 153 lbs right now.  Before we have babies, I'm going to get down below 140 lbs again!!!

I drank a TON of water both yesterday and today and zero coffee or soft drinks or booze.

I went to the gym last night - ran 2 miles, which felt fabulous. Then did some power lifting - stupid men at the gym trying to hit on me and 'spot me'.  I just roll my eyes and keep lifting my weights.  Do I look like I want to start a conversation right now?  I may not wear my ring while exercising, but I have a heck of a ring tan line on my finger, and I'm not exactly trying to look cute and helpless - I'm sweaty and out of breath and red in the face and in the zone. Luckily, there's a Women Only section, but they don't have the bars & heavier weights, so I have to do those first before running away to hide from the men.

I tweaked my shoulder a little bit last night, but I'm going back to the gym tonight for another 2-3 miles.  I'm not going to do power lifting to give my shoulder a break, but I'll do some push ups and pull ups and crunches.

I had a healthy breakfast, splurged a bit on lunch, and will eat a healthy dinner.

Only 7.5 weeks to go!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards