September 2012 Weddings
Options

Share your FAVORITE Holiday Tradition

So, feeding off the theme of the day which seems to be 'I probably should have eloped,' let's do something TOTALLY non-wedding related.

What's your favorite holiday tradition or memory?  It could be an old one, it could be a new tradition that you're looking forward to starting with your new families, but share what it is!

My family has always had really fantastic Christmas Eves.  For my sister and I both, it's our favorite holiday.  Christmas Eve afternoon/evening we have not quite a meal but just a spread of all appetizers ('cause let's face it, they're always the best part of any holiday).  We go to Christmas Eve mass which I love for all the beautiful carols that you get to sing and then each get to open one gift and either listen to Christmas music or watch It's a Wonderful Life. 

It's just our family and I love it.  When we start a family, I hope I can make the same intimate and special feeling we had growing up.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards