September 2012 Weddings
Options

with 10 days to go, I am tired of....

stupid people and their comments and opinions!!!
leave me alone! there is a reason I am doing what Im doing -
obviously with 10 days to go and since you are not a bridesmaid - you do not need to come to the rehearsal or dinner, but nice try trying to invite yourself...OMG
and also, yes, FMIL there will be only one OOT box per hotel room - i dont care if your other son is a big and sharing a room with your nephew who is also a pig and one of them will inevitably scarf the box down.
UGH
ok rant over.
thanks for listening.

Re: with 10 days to go, I am tired of....

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_with-10-days-to-go-i-am-tired-of?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:24778eed-c5c7-4583-8710-4ad40dd1d696Post:fbfdee53-baec-41b6-b212-3685106809bb">with 10 days to go, I am tired of....</a>:
    [QUOTE]stupid people and their comments and opinions!!! leave me alone! there is a reason I am doing what Im doing - obviously with 10 days to go and since you are not a bridesmaid - you do not need to come to the rehearsal or dinner, but nice try trying to invite yourself...OMG and also, <strong>yes, FMIL there will be only one OOT box per hotel room</strong> - i dont care if your other son is a big and sharing a room with your nephew who is also a pig and one of them will inevitably scarf the box down. UGH ok rant over. thanks for listening.
    Posted by URIsweethearts[/QUOTE]

<div>We're not doing any hotel bags at all.  Personally I think it's a waste of time and money and I'd prefer to use that money for something else at the wedding.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We aren't doing them either.  FWIW, FMIL should be glad there will even be one in the room :)
  • Options
    Agree with PP.  We aren't doing them either.  I did a little letter with the hotel's restaurant hours and a schedule and I only did those because they were a vistaprint freebie.  All these wedding add-ons are ridiculous. 
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    wow, tough crowd. just needed to vent. sorry if some of you think these are a waste of time and money and ridiculous. I personally want to do them because more than 1/2 of the guest list is travelling from far away.
  • Options
    Everyone's got their comments! I totally understand that. I don't think the ladies were attacking your choice to do them, it was more that their were saying your FMIL should be happy with 1 per room because a lot of brides don't even do them any longer.
  • Options
    Yeah, that.  People should be happy you're doing anything at all, not whining 'cause it isn't enough.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Cool it down ladies!!!  lol

My OOT boxes will include

1.  wine
    2.  mini sunblock
    3.  altoids
    4.  pretzels
    5.  breakfast bar
    6.  tylenol
    7.  map of historic St. Augustine
    8.  chocolate