September 2012 Weddings

NWR - CP Question

I've got another one for you.  In honor of Pi day...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR - CP Question

• celticmysscelticmyss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I went with the just can't choose one option but I'd say my top three are peach, cherry, and other berry.

I have never made any of those but I do make a great Italian pine nut pie and a tollhouse cookie pie. 

I hate cake (well, I hate frosting) so I had a birthday pie as a kid!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • pecan pie is my absolute favorite! and apple is second. i was very picky as a kid so i don't think i even ate pie until 5-6 years ago. i LOVE it though.
    Happily married since 9/1/2012!
    The Whimsical Wifey
  • I couldn't choose between Apple (my mom has the best caramel apple pie recipe) and sweet potato/pumpkin.  I LOVE pumpkin. 

Funny story about sweet potato pie....Until I met FI I had never actually had sweet potato.  He said it was one of the few desserts he'd eat so a few weeks into us dating I attempted to make one (having no clue what it taste like).  As he was about to take the first bite he tells me the only sweet potato pie he likes is his mom's.  I panicked (thinking he'd hate mine, his mom would hate me if she had replacement issues, and he had mommy issues haha).  Fortunately, he loved it, his mom teaches me how to make her recipes because she knows she won't always be around and is happy he has someone to take care of him, and he has no mommy issues.  I like sweet potato pie too now despite a nearly traumatic first impression.

• Dear Lord, how can you choose only one?! 

I LOVE me some pie. The only pie I've tried & hadn't liked was mincemeat pie. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I LOVE pumpkin pie, I am debating serving it at my wedding. Lemon Merinque is my second favorite (though not close).
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_nwr-cp-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:2cbdb3e5-ab0b-43a4-bc54-43a1817557caPost:65d17124-3046-4c4b-83ce-3d9c135f206d">Re: NWR - CP Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went with the just can't choose one option but I'd say my top three are peach, cherry, and other berry.  I have never made any of those but I do make a great Italian pine nut pie and a <strong>tollhouse cookie pie</strong>.  I hate cake (well, I hate frosting) so I had a birthday pie as a kid!
    Posted by celticmyss[/QUOTE]

<div>My mom used to always make this whenever we went to someone's house for a holiday or whatever. It's hands down one of my favorite childhood memories. I'm gonna have to ask her to make me one soon.</div><div>
    </div><div>I chose apple, but I really love pecan pie too.</div>
    Anniversary
  • I chose Berry, but its not just any berry... Strawberry Rhubarb!!!!
  • Ooooh I should have had some pi in honor of pi day yesterday! Dang it! Those calories wouldn't count because it's pi day, right??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards