September 2012 Weddings
Options

Have you gotten your dress?

I'd love to see what everyone has picked! 

I went dress shopping in late January and got my dress on the first trip, at the only store I went to.

Here's mine:

Allure #8634

Re: Have you gotten your dress?

• Options

I sure have! I had my dress within a couple weeks of getting engaged lol
    It was the first bridal salon I went to, but they carried the designer I loved so I didn't need to go elsewhere.

This is my Mikaella dress:

invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I found mine on the clearance rack at the 4th store my mom and I went to. Here's the stock photo:
    My dress is actually ivory which allows the appliques to show a little more and works better with my super pale skin.  I'll be having a corset back put in when I go for alterations in July.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    220 image 123 image 21 image
  • Options
    yup! I found mine at the 3rd store that I went to. Probably about the 15th dress I tried on in total. I knew it as soon as I saw it on the hanger. YAY!

Here it is!!

ugly here on the model. She's scary.
    Sept. 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon
    Greece (Athens, Mykonos, Naxos, Santorini)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It was the 8th dress I tried on and fell in love instantly. I found mine new with tags "used" for less than half the cost from the bridal salon.

Me in the dress:

When it arrived:

Sept. 2012 - March Siggy Challenge:
    Favorite Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Here's mine...I can't wait til it comes in!

• Options
    I have mine as well! I found it at the 2nd store I went to.

Here is the back

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yup! Strangely, there are no pics of me in it yet, but here's the Goole Images. Mine is a lace-up back in diamond white =] 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I went dress shopping a week after I got engaged a fell in love. I went dress shopping several times after but nothing else compared.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    npott - i just ADORE your dress!!!
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thanks mamameech ! I love the back of yours. It's so romantic.

Heck I love everyone's dresses!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yep!  I had it within a month or so of getting engaged.  I was originally a March 2012 bride though.  I haven't tried it on since June (despite it being in my house) so I'm anxious to try it on and see how it is fitting but it takes so much time and effort (and another person) I just haven't gotten around to it.  I miss it though!

• Options
    OP I love your dress! I wanted something similar but fell in love with something I never thought I would have picked. 

I am still debating on whether or not to wear a sash with it. This is what it looks like on me, with a random sash.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    volleygurl- I LOVE the top of your dress!  It's beautiful and so unique!
  • Options
    I got mine this past weekend! The seamstress is taking out the zipper and putting in a corset back, so it will be a while before I get to bring the dress home! I can't wait!!

Photobucket
  • Options
    I found my dress at the second shop that I went to.  It's ivory in the photo but I ordered it in white.  It should be in sometime in May.

image180 image85 image8 Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    I wish I had a pic of me in mine! I ordered mine about two months after we were engaged in October. Here is another girl in it:

And yes, it's pink Wink
  • Options
    Volleygurl - I tried on that dress. It looks AMAZING on you!

Here's mine. I ordered it in October and it came super early, right before Thanksgiving:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks jessa and LoriG.  It was the last thing I expected to end up with but it accentuates my subtle curls and FI's a butt guy so it was an easy decision haha
  • Options
    I LOVE my dress.  It is a Paloma Blanca gown.  It came in a raw silk type fabric and I had them change it to an ivory silk satin.

It still needs to be hemmed, but here it is full length.

Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    I bought mine 6 years ago.  It's a Jasmine Couture.  I was regretting not being able to go dress hopping again, but when I took my bridesmaids dress shopping, I was looking at dresses and didn't see anything I liked as much as mine.  So that was nice.  :)

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Options
    DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I posted pics but OMG I hated them...lol
    I'll post better ones when I get the chance...:p
    Stock photo of my dress:

• Options
    And just for fun...
    the first dress I bought back in 2007:

And the second dress I bought when I realized the first one wasn't "me."

• Options
    I am surprised no one has my dress!  I have seen it everywhere here lately.
  • Options
    Ordered it today...so excited...i don't have a photo of me in it, but it looks like a dream on! her e is the link
    http://www.allurebridals.com/assets/1550/8856f.jpg
  • Options
    Here's the stock photo:

Needs mega work with the hem, as I'm 5'2", and the pic from the day I bought it- well, I'd rolled out of bed, threw on sweats, met with our contractor, and then went to the gown sale, so I looked...disgusting is too nice a word. Oof.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Here is mine without the bra straps, and my two little flower girls!
  • Options
    Here is mine, It's a David's Bridal dress and was I think the 4th one I tried on...it truly is the dress of my dreams!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have mine.  It's Reem Acra's Iris gown.

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards