September 2012 Weddings
Options

Dress related freaking out!

So I'm having nightmares about dress shopping! I officially feel like an insane person!

I'm also worried because I'm going home to MD this weekend to go dress shopping with my mom, my SIL, 3 of the bridesmaids and FI's mom and sister. That's a LOT more people than I originally planned on... but that's besides the point - I only managed to make ONE dress appointment. I'm trying not to stress but I'm kind of freaking out... Supposedly the place we're going to has a pretty large selection but I feel stupid for only making one appointment at one place!

I'm also freaking out because my mom has dementia and I'm worried about everyone else having to keep an eye on her while we're shopping. AND I'm worried that she's not really going to know what's going on and/ or won't care. I'm sad because I don't get the "normal" dress shopping experience with my mom. But at least she's going to be there, which I am extremely grateful for, I'm just stressing. 

The good news is that even though FI and I live far away now we're moving to the DC area in October or November - would that be too late to look for dresses? We also need to go apartment hunting in September (or October, depending on when we can move) so maybe I can look then too. 

Okay, I know, I know, I need to take some deep breaths and calm the eff down! LOL 
Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards