Err tk ate my post! I will answer these instead..
Update: haha, I guess it didn't eat my post but it seemed like it.. It's good to answer these for you ladies anyway!
1. How long did it really take you and your bridesmaids to finish getting ready?
It was me, MOH, mom and flower girl that got ready. Our hair/mua came to our hotel room to get us ready. She had one other girl with her- it took about 3 hours total.
2. Did your wedding party follow your timeline pretty well, or did your group end up falling behind? We followed it almost exact, maybe 5 minutes off.
3. What’s something you spent too much/too little money on?
Honestly, nothing. We spent a lot of money on the officiant but I wouldn't have changed that for anything.
4. What is one detail that you sort of overlooked that you wish you had paid more attention to? What is something that you put tons of effort into that ended up being mostly unnoticed?
Honestly, nothing. Everything worked out perfectly, even the stuff I DIY'd.
5. What was a small detail from you wedding that really had guests "oohing and ahhing"?
All of the decorations, I couldn't say just one thing. DH and I either made or put together all of the decorations ourself and people LOVED them.
6. Did you or your FI drink too much/too little/just right/not at all?
7. Was there a piece of music that surprised you as a hit at the reception? What were the guest favorites?
A great song to start off the wedding was 'Start Me Up' by the Stones, people were going crazy about that. We didn't have a typical wedding though lol.
8. Best compliment you got from a guest?
Hands down the best compliment was from my dear friend who told me it was the most comfortable wedding they have ever been to. I will never forget she said that.
9. If you didn't have a DOC, did you have much to worry about that day?
I had a DOC and that was the BEST money I have ever spent.
10. What was the best part about your big day?
The best part was everything lol. No really. I loved every second- everyone you care about being in one space was an absolutely amazing feeling.
11. What was something you were really stressing out about but turned out to be not a big deal/totally fine? What is something that ended up being a waste of time or money?
Nothing was a waste of money. I was a little nervous about walking down the aisle, and even though I bawled it was awesome.
12. What time did you end up leaving the reception?
At the end, we went to go party with everyone back at the hotel lol.
13. What is the most important/first thing you did/needed to do once all of the wedding craziness subsided?
Spend time alone with husband! Absolutely.
14. Who was your favorite vendor now that the wedding is done
That one is REALLY hard, I seriously LOVED all of my vendors. I would say it is probably a toss up between the caterer, DOC, DJ and Photographer. I really cannot choose one!
We made it a point to choose vendors that we felt comfortable around and it showed throughout the whole night. I don't really consider them vendors at all they were so amazing.
15. What was one highlight from the big day that will remain in your memory every time you think back on your wedding day?
Everything lol. I really can't pinpoint one.
16. Where did you go for your wedding night?
The hotel we got married at comp'd our room.
17. How long did it take you or your FI to get all of the pins out of your hair on the wedding night?
Like 5 minutes, and I did it the next day.
18. What is one piece of advice you would offer to a bride on her wedding day?
Take it all in and enjoy. I honestly think the wedding day went by slow for me because I was relaxed and just enjoyed it all!
19. Favorite picture from the day? (extra credit for PIP!)
I don't have professionals back, I will post as soon as sneak peaks are in!