September 2012 Weddings
Options

meltdown mode

I know, I know, I know...it's my fault
Somehow when I started grad school and wedding planning I didn't expect to have my wedding end up in the middle of my final semester, while im student teaching, and taking 21 credits...and working. Four days to go and I feel like I am dropping the ball in allll aspects of my life...
05/01/09*MJP*10/10/10*I love you more everyday...9/15/12 image Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: meltdown mode

• Options
    i feel the same way, it will all work out don't stress
  • Options
    Take a deep breath. Everything that needs to happen will come together.

It's so easy to get wrapped up in all the details of planning a wedding, but in the end it doesn't really matter.

It will be fine, and even if it's the worst wedding ever - you will be married to your sweetheart and you'll have stories to laugh about later.
  • Options
    You've got this!

This is the week where you make a list of what needs to be done.

Start by crossing off the things that will have no iimpact on your overall happiness if they don't get done (for me, this was labels on favors).

Second, split that list into I must do and Someone else can do.

Then, anytime someone asks if they can help, say, Wow! That would be great! and give them something from that list.

From the tiny little list of things you yourself need to do, just carve out time and do it.  I personally am just waking up earlier to get stuff done- I still get my sleep I just get out of bed faster.

At the end of the day, if you end up with your one and only, it's a win, isn't it?

Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards