September 2012 Weddings
Options

Will It Ever Get Here!

I can't stand waiting for our wedding ! I feel like it's so far away ! ugh , anyone else feel like this ?

Re: Will It Ever Get Here!

• Options
    Totallyy!!! I wish it were THIS september! I feel like it is never going to come!
  • Options

i dont want it to rush...  i have nothing planned but the date... of course i only got my ring 2 weeks ago... still in the bliss of being engaged

• Options
    I seriously had thoughts of changing the wedding to September 2011! Once it settled in that I was getting married and I began to envision what I wanted I became impatient. But then I thought we are in a good position to have the pick of the litter on venue and other vendors. Plus more time to save and pay things off. So hang in there....everyone says September 2012 will be here before we know it!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I feel the same way! Whenever I log in here and see 500+ days away, I think, uggggh ... but I know it will be here soon. :)
  • Options
    It does feel like forever but I have been forewarned that when the one year mark hits, it will fly by fast.  Yeah right.  LOL!  Hang in there everyone. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    hahah Im glad I'm not the only one ! I just cant wait to say oh I'm getting married in Sept.... and not have people think it's this Sept !
  • Options
    I can't wait either. We just found venue we loved and my dad is putting the deposit down this weekend. I feel like I'll be done planning by sept 2011
  • Options
    Yeah we have pretty much everything set up...just have to continue making payments : )
  • Options
    I agree!  I can't wait til I don't have to say Sept next year.  At the rate I'm going my whole wedding will be planned by the end of this year and I'm hoping to have a lot of it paid off by then too.  I don't want to be stressed with a few months left like everyone says is inevitable!
  • Options
    I thought I was the only one who felt this way!!! I kind of feels like forever but ppl keep saying it will be here before you know it. My fiance is the one who really wanted September so I agreed. I wish time would move faster!! lol
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I feel that way sometimes. Then again, I'm having fun planning and enjoying being newly engaged (late february).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_will-ever-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:3572377b-2d31-4530-bd6d-f16d69121311Post:27def87c-1176-412a-9071-79bcd8653f5e">Re: Will It Ever Get Here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I agree!  I can't wait til I don't have to say Sept next year.  At the rate I'm going my whole wedding will be planned by the end of this year and I'm hoping to have a lot of it paid off by then too.  I don't want to be stressed with a few months left like everyone says is inevitable!
    Posted by LoriG41[/QUOTE]

AGREED!!!!!!
  • Options
    jrkjpfjrkjpf member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_will-ever-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:3572377b-2d31-4530-bd6d-f16d69121311Post:27def87c-1176-412a-9071-79bcd8653f5e">Re: Will It Ever Get Here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I agree!  I can't wait til I don't have to say Sept next year.  At the rate I'm going my whole wedding will be planned by the end of this year and I'm hoping to have a lot of it paid off by then too.  I don't want to be stressed with a few months left like everyone says is inevitable!
    Posted by LoriG41[/QUOTE]
    Ditto. We have ALL venue items, DJ, Photographer, cake, etc. Not to mention a payment plan with everyone. I feel that by this time next year, i will be bored with nothing to do lol

Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. -Bob Marley

• Options

We were supposed to get married this Sept 29.  We decided to add another year to the planning so then our date changed to Oct 13, 2012.  Well we had to change again and now our wedding is (and will STAY) Sept 1, 2012.  But yes I sometimes wish it was this year.  Then I realize that would mean I only have like 3 months to get everything ready which we have hardly anything done for this wedding yet.

So take things slow, enjoy the planning and bask in the glow of being engaged for the time being.  We'll be wives sooner than we thing.  When I was planning for a wedding this year the year flew by so I'm glad we changed to give ourselves another year in planning and saving and planning some more.  But I am ready to climb to the talest building and scream at the top of my lungs that I wish the year to hurry up!

Anniversary
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    Gosh, yes!  I mean, I'm enjoying this time and hearing my guy cuddle me and say, "I love you, fiancee" gives me butterflies so I don't want to rush that by any means. I already live with him, so I'm not in a rush from that perspective.  I definitely thought to myself that it might be nice to move it up to this September, but I like having all my options for vendors and being able to get something great for an inexpensive price, rather than something mediocre for an expensive price later when the picking is thin!

Mostly for me I want it to hurry up because it will signify the start of a whole new chapter in our lives - within a few weeks of getting married (either right before or right after), we'll be relocating and FI will be going Active Duty in the Marines after completing law school and passing the bar.  Soooo we'll finally get to move out of Little Cuba!  Hurray!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards