September 2012 Weddings
Options

Accountability - Friday

Didn't go to the gym last night, it was a nice day off for my legs after running the last few days.
Went out for coffee with my 2 local bridesmaids, and was worried how that would go, but I'm really proud of myself! Our local coffee shop makes these great fresh fruit smoothies, so I had a raspberry/mango and then I allowed myself one of my favourite cookies, but only one and I stuck with that!

How does your weekend look? Any big plans? We're heading north to visit family which means my meals may suffer a little bit this weekend, but my mother has a treadmill so atleast I can still get the workouts in!

Today's inspiration picture I saw and knew I needed to post it! Some of us have gotten REALLY down on ourselves for missing a day, or the odd cheat... I think we need to keep this in mind:

Re: Accountability - Friday

• Options
    Changed my FB profile pic back to an old one from about 4 years ago. Getting compliments on it and how good I looked. Well, tried those jeans on this morning, and they zipped and buttoned! A little dunlap, so not quite ready to sport them just yet, but I'm almost there!

Tonight I'm going to a bday party, but the restaurant we're going to has a rockin' salad bar, so I'll have a nice spinach salad and a steak.  Tomorrow- baby shower (snacks and more snacks- be good with my shakes and soup before I go) and either breakfast or lunch with a former student and her mom (will make good choices)  bridal show sunday.  Last year their food was icky, so IDK if I'll try the samples.  Unless there are cake samples. I'm a sucker for cake.
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • Options
    Changed my FB profile pic back to an old one from about 4 years ago. Getting compliments on it and how good I looked. Well, tried those jeans on this morning, and they zipped and buttoned! A little dunlap, so not quite ready to sport them just yet, but I'm almost there!

Tonight I'm going to a bday party, but the restaurant we're going to has a rockin' salad bar, so I'll have a nice spinach salad and a steak. Tomorrow- baby shower (snacks and more snacks- be good with my shakes and soup before I go) and either breakfast or lunch with a former student and her mom (will make good choices) bridal show sunday. Last year their food was icky, so IDK if I'll try the samples. Unless there are cake samples. I'm a sucker for cake.
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • Options
    didn't go to the gym yesterday. instead we spent 3 hours putting together a bookcase for our office.
    Happily married since 9/1/2012!
    The Whimsical Wifey
  • Options
    Thanks for that pic!  I really needed that :)

Last night I did the bike for 25min.  My arm was still pretty sore and I can't get it wet for a few more days so again, no cardio like I usually do (I sweat a LOT).  I'll probably do some easy bike or elliptical tonight.  I have to wait to lift for a few more days as well so I might focus on the lower half doing squats, etc.
  • Options
    Last night I did the 30 day shred and Tae Bo cardio with weights.  I feel like my arms are going to fall off.  I used 5-10lb weights for both.

I'm stuck at a 10lb loss.  I hope the next 30 hurry up and take a hike.

This weekend should be good.  We're staying home tonight and most of tomorrow.  Sunday, I'm trying to stay home while FI and F-Step Son, go to a party.  Not sure if that will work though.
  • Options
    I seriously need to post here daily. This thread will definitely help keep me on track. 

This week has been crazy, so no gym this week until tomorow. However, I'm going to squeeze in some serous house cleaning & vacuuming before going out for ladie's night. Hey, it's not much but better than nothing =] 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards