What are you giving your groomsmen?
bridesmaids?
Parents?
Speakers?

For gifts for the wedding?
TIA for your ideas :)

Re: Gifts for Bridal Party

• Options
    Our GM our into camping, fishing, hunting etc;- so we bought them some fishing gear and camping gear

Our BM- I made them each a backet filled with stuff from Bath and Body works, I am also paying for the their up dos on the wedding day

moms- We bought them earrings and a picture frame

Dads-.. I still have no idea :/

Speakers- a gift certificate to their favorite resaurant
  • Options
    What are you giving your groomsmen? Personalized Money Clips
    Junior Groomsmen? I-Pod Touch
    bridesmaids? Personalize Mirror Compacts, Personalized Wine Stopper and I am paying for their hair and make up
    Parents? Personalized Picture Frames
    Speakers? N/A
    image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

All of the GM are getting beer mugs with chalkboard paint on them and chalk
    4 are getting "ultimate" grilling aprons
    1 is getting a bucket of goodies for detailing his car
    1 is getting a Lowes gift card since he and his FI just bought a house

All of the BM are getting wine glasses with chalkboard painted bases and chalk
    Also getting a satin robe and a personalized wire hanger

We got our moms hankerchiefs and I made cufflinks for the dads

My brothers are ushers and also getting the chalkboard beer mugs.  FI's sister is our reader and she is getting a bottle of mosacto (sp??)

• Options
    I got my gals cute little clutches (for anytime use, not wedding really), different colors that match the kinds of colors they wear, with some L'Occitane hand lotion, lip gloss, nail polish (again, not for the wedding, just colors I think they'd like for fall- picked ones specifically for each), and those little rubber monsters that go on your finger, like you got when you were a kid. Saw them at a store and they made me laugh.

He got his brothers (the groomsmen) & his dad engraved beer steins.

I have nooo clue what to get my folks. None. Not sure about the readers either. Guess I have 3 weeks to sort that one out. :P
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    BM - I got necklace, bracelet, personalized tote bag/cosmetic bag, picture frame

GM - We got them under armour duffle bags, sport koozies/matching cups, a book my fiance loves and a small bottle of alcohol

Parents - GC to their fav restaurants, parent albums, picture frame

Readers - personalized tote and under armour bag
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We got FI's two groomsmen custom beer steins - they have their favorite NFL team on it, and a small medallion that says "Best Man" and their first name (they're both "best men")

We got my brother (who is taking the role of MOH) a horseback riding trip with his girlfriend.  We also got them custom coasters with their favorite pictures from their relationship for their birthdays.  I am also giving him a nice tie.

We got FI's Dad a custom mug that says "Father of the Groom" then his first name and the date.

For FMIL, we'll give her a small album after.  We'll also give that to FFIL, though he would have felt left out if he hadn't gotten a mug.

We'll also get my parents something nice.  A huge thank you note, to start with.  My Mom deserves an extra special thank you, so I'm going to get her jewelry as a thank you.

Anniversary

• Options
    Still trying to get FI to decide what he wants to get his GM's.. :/

All of my BM's are getting custom hand-painted wine glasses or coffee mugs from a girl I found on Etsy, a bottle of wine or bag of coffee and also something more along the lines of what I would get them for Christmas/birthday. The wine glasses and coffee mugs are all individualized to their hobbies/interests and the girl also used a photo I provided of each BM to paint a caricature of each girl.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_gifts-for-bridal-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:3baea94e-31f6-4fd1-bf2e-147105d13110Post:fe6fef3b-2a35-4965-a27b-b673e8d9b853">Re: Gifts for Bridal Party</a>:
    [QUOTE]We got FI's two groomsmen custom beer steins - they have their favorite NFL team on it,

Where did you find these?  I'm stalking from the October Weddings board to get some ideas!!!!!
    Jessica Wedding Countdown Ticker 120 Invitedimage
    101 Are ready to party image
    18 Can't make it image
    1 Are keeping me on the edge of my seat wondering image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards