Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

*morainemom*

SOOOOO many prayers to your friend and her husband who lost the 3 babies. That is absolutely terrible. I cannot even imagine. :[

Re: *morainemom*

• Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank-you Krystal. Please keep the prayers coming - she said that all the prayers are very much appreciated and giving her and her husband strength to carry on.She lives 5 hours away from me - she's actually an internet friend - there's quite a few of us on a private board, some of us have been friends for almost 9 years now.She was released from the hospital this afternoon and she and her husband had to go to the funeral home to make arrangements for their memorial service and burial. :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh, I cannot imagine attending a funeral service for 3 babies. That's just horrible to think about. I will continue sending lots of prayers their way.
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pam, do you know how or why it happened?  That's just so sad. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    and also, i posted the link for my engagement pics in my bio under photo albums.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Krystal - my niece was born 6 weeks premature 32 years ago - and only lived for 3 weeks.  I was almost 16 years old when she was born and I will never forget that funeral.  :(Angela - her cervix just started to open up and then she started having contractions.  They were hoping to put some stitches in the cervix but the 2 girls had moved down and one had her little foot down where they couldn't get the stitches in.I really don't know what happened after that.  None of us have asked her for all of the details.  We wanted to give her time to grieve.  She and her husband are just shellshocked.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Krystal - ALL of your photos are fantastic! How will you pick a favorite?Your FI's body language and the way he looks at you - wow, he is head over heels in love with you!  :)Thanks for sharing the photos with me, they are great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww! Thanks! We actually bought the copyright for the e-pics & got a CD so I have all my images and can print them as I want. My STD's have 5 on them, haha! Thanks again! :]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards