September 2012 Weddings
Options

The weather!! AHHH!!

I checked it twice (for Sept. 1), and it's not looking so good in my area.  Scattered t-storms. But the first time I checked, it was at 60% chance, and now it's down to 30%.  There is still time for it to improve.  I've decided not to worry too much about it and just be prepared.  How's it looking for you other Labor Day weekend ladies?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: The weather!! AHHH!!

• Options
    fingers crossed that changes :)  I'm the 15th and in my area it is saying 72 and thunderstorms! (80% chance)  and then it changes to 70% chance.  i still have 3 weeks so I'm sure it will change 100 times before then haha  (I'm just obsessed with looking it up... I cant help it)
  • Options
    Mine's looking good, but I'm equally skeptical of weather even a week out!

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm keeping an eye on Tropical Storm Isaac. My wedding is Sept 1, and it could already be through here by then, it might miss us entirely (to the west), it might be on us, or it might be lollygagging down south. Won't know til the end of this weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed....

--joanna
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_the-weather-ahhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:3f8eb81c-164e-405a-95f3-a8802ff94eecPost:16129e70-e44a-498e-aaea-95cad3fa9463">Re: The weather!! AHHH!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]fingers crossed that changes :)  I'm the 15th and in my area it is saying 72 and thunderstorms! (80% chance)  and then it changes to 70% chance.  i still have 3 weeks so I'm sure it will change 100 times before then haha  (I'm just obsessed with looking it up... I cant help it)
    Posted by cronin85[/QUOTE]

Where do you find weather forecasts three weeks out?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 129image 102image 24image
  • Options
    Extended forecasts can be found on Accuweather.com.  I'm a Sept. 15th bride and it is calling for mid 80s...too hot in my opinion!!!
    September 2012: Invitations

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_the-weather-ahhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:3f8eb81c-164e-405a-95f3-a8802ff94eecPost:e52cf0fc-f8e5-4c6e-9f89-0d00348a7c67">Re: The weather!! AHHH!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The weather!! AHHH!! : Where do you find weather forecasts three weeks out?
    Posted by sbradke[/QUOTE]

accuweather.com        It shows the weather up to 25 days out
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_the-weather-ahhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:3f8eb81c-164e-405a-95f3-a8802ff94eecPost:e341a417-5193-44b2-b96e-db5483422124">Re: The weather!! AHHH!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The weather!! AHHH!! : accuweather.com        It shows the weather up to 25 days out
    Posted by cronin85[/QUOTE]

I'm almost sorry I asked. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 129image 102image 24image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_the-weather-ahhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:3f8eb81c-164e-405a-95f3-a8802ff94eecPost:c6185950-e8e7-43f2-b9fb-726dc6621681">Re: The weather!! AHHH!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The weather!! AHHH!! : I'm almost sorry I asked. 
    Posted by sbradke[/QUOTE]

haha I know, I'm sorry I found out too!  I check every single day (sometimes twice a day)  I'm ok with overcast but I'm praying the rain goes out to sea or something! lol

Have fun with your newest addiction!
  • Options
    Is it weird that I WANT it to rain????  Seriously, it's been so hot here in Texas!  I have an amazing and eay back up plan if it does!  Right now it looks like a high of 92 and sunny....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It's changed from 60% rain to no rain to 98% rain, and even then one website says 98% rain and the other says sunny and 90 degrees... I would wait a couple more days before anybody freaks out!
  • Options
    I haven't even checked weather for my wedding day (I'm a labor day weekend wedding too)!  For some reason I only seem worried about the honeymoon weather right now!  haha  Fingers crossed for no hurricanes!  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • Options
    Yeah, mine changed from one day to the next. As of yesterday it was supposed to rain thurs and fri of next week... Today it says Sunday of next week, my wedding day, BLEH. I pray it changes or rains in the morning or late at night. I just want to be able to take pictures without umbrellas.
    -Paola- Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mine currently says rain and 72 degrees... then again it's two weeks out so it could change by then (I hope!!!!).
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Mine is 9/2, and says 72 and sunny! Hope that doesn't change!!
  • Options
    Mine says 84 and sunny well a 10 percent chance of rain...so I would say it will be sunny.  I am a bit nervous about our honeymoon.  We are leaving on the 7th and the allure which is the sister ship of the ship we will be on had to stay out to sea two days longer because of hurricane Issac!  Let's hope there isn't another big hurricane two weeks later!
  • Options
    I am getting married in Arizona so it will most likely be sunny and very HOT.  I am just hoping it isn't 115 degrees the day of the wedding.  
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ...and I think this is my cue to quick checking the weather - it now says 83 and sunny! 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards