Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

woo hoo!!!

I just won something on the radio again!!!  I don't know what it is though, I missed what they said the prize was!  I'm excited for it to come in the mail so I can find out!!

Re: woo hoo!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL!  Too funny, but how fun is that?  You sound like my mom.  every now and again she'll call and tell me she won something but has no clue what it is...You guys are funny!  Congrats though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome!  Yay!
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha I spend waaaay too much time during the day calling into radio contests. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo hope it's something good! :)

Vacation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! That's funny....I don't think I'd call in unless it was something I really wanted. Only ever called in once for Enrique Iglesias tickets, won them, and ended up getting to meet him afterwards!
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I almost called in this morning for the contest DH won last week since we were on our way to the doctor (answering the 5 questions and trying to beat the host)...but I was nervous that I wouldn't know any of the answers and would be embarrassed.  Haha!
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kim, Enrique is so cute!  Did he ever get that big mole on his face removed?KR, if I didn't have access to google, I wouldn't have known the answer to their question.  haha!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know, just as good IRL too! :-) I want to say he did get the mole removed, but I'm not completely sure. I still like him, but I haven't followed him closely. He was my obsession at age 15!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards