September 2012 Weddings

A Message For The Sept 13, 14, 15 and 16 Knotties!!!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY TO THE FOLLOWING BEAUTIFUL BRIDES TO BE!!!!!

September 13th:
shaina925

September 14th:
courtchace
em105
FutureMrsR5711
heuteneuer01
jamiebean
kirab2
lani2hope
lizmonique
LustyChip
MplsBride12
PrettyinPearls23
randalka
shaer2
smartlypretty
Songbird2925
URIsweethearts

September 15th:
aladyfrye
AmberG456
adreatimmy
arie8tom
beckyboo27
bellabananas
belle98
BlugrassBryd
buncham
bumingschoolhouse
cheapmilkshakes
chomyak
Clarustin2011
danigirl7181
DeadUtopia
dev81
dolfin662
Fluffernut 
futuregabriel
Glambride09
goingtobemrsz
Hamen87
jaw5pj
jesskbloom21
jezpez717
jrm5134
KASAPH31
KellyT22
kiwitron228
kmleon83
kristinathenina
ktwagner21
lbarr088
ljhires
luvbug1022
madimyluv
mamameech
meghwood
Mel682
miichlmc
Miss Tattoo
mspurr
Nishy71
oliviamarie13
rbwashington2012
SamanthaB2012
sarahjc0036
saturninus
SheaCC
snidi71
steelmagnolia79
TracyD76
triplemmm03
ZenInMotion

September 16th:
agardulin
cdroses
DaphneAtlantic
dawnie204
rsreese
Sarah&Eric2012
Setsuna22
shayna25
Silvia414
veassie

I hope your days are absolutely perfect (to you anyway, we all know little things that go wrong can't ruin our special days :) ) and that you have beautiful memories of marrying your best friend!!!!

Can't wait for the pictures....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: A Message For The Sept 13, 14, 15 and 16 Knotties!!!

• There are no names listed but im on the 14th! Thanks for all of your input ladies and assistance over the course of my planning. I will come back a bride and give a full re-cap! :) WOO HOO for september brides! xo ladies. may you all have beautiful days and happy marriages!
  • Holy September 15th brides! Hahaha! I didn't realize there were so many of us! Congrats to my fellow weekend brides! Can't wait to see pics!
    Photobucket
  • Wow the 15th of September is going to be one rocking day!!!!! Thank you all for your love, support, kindness, words of wisdom and the smiles during this planning and can't wait to see you all on the other side.....Mrs. Land!!!!!!!
    Anniversary Vacation
  • woooooah all my fellow 9/15 brides! i can't believe it's almost here! i have come to love you ladies on this board for all of your input, listening to my venting, providing some lols..it's all helped!

congrats to all of us! :)
    -kristine!

image 233 made the cut!
    image 186 are ready to party!
    image 47 are party poopers!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's so close :)  You all have been life savers on more than one occasion.  It's been great getting to know you guys and planning with you!  There's going to be a lot of AWing very soon :)
  • Congrats ladies!  Hope you all have a beautiful day
  • I'm " adding" my name to the Sept 15th list ;)   yippee!  We are all going to have an awesome weekend!!!
  • Woo hoo!

My Honeymoon Location: Curacao
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks!  You have all been very helpful here!  I can't believe it's here already!!
    Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_a-message-for-the-sept-13-14-15-and-16-knotties?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:5f09c091-5e1a-4b1e-9d99-d78c85183ccaPost:e43243b5-ea9d-4852-af7a-46c762f7c250">Re: A Message For The Sept 13, 14, 15 and 16 Knotties!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm " adding" my name to the Sept 15th list ;)   yippee!  We are all going to have an awesome weekend!!!
    Posted by cronin85[/QUOTE]

And I am "adding" mine to Sept 16th!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 129image 102image 24image
  • Congrats to everyone!!! I can't believe it's our wedding week. EEEEEKKKKKK! I hope everyone has a truly special day and a long, lasting marriage. We're almost there!!!!
  • Yay!  I am so excited, just two days to go and how cool that I am the only Thursday bride!!  Can't wait to post pics :)
  • Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!! I remember when I had over 200 days left. Now I'm down to 5! Thank you ladies for being such an awesome support group. Its been so much fun being able to share the wedding planning experience with such awesome ladies :
    ~almost Mrs. Reese~
  • edited September 2012
    4 days to go, 9/15! Everyone whose weekend this is- smile, breathe, take it all in- and come back w/ pictures! :D Thanks for all the assistance and supportive feedback!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats ladies! Hope you all have beautiful days! :)
    Anniversary
  • Only 4 days! I know we are all sooo excited :) Cant wait to see pics!! Goodluck everyone and just remember whatever is to happen will happen and ethier way it will be perfect in the end!

• Thank you!

And a huge thank you to everyone on here who helped me be a cool, calm bride.

I will tell y'all that more than one freakout was averted because I went through and either read some posts or wrote a post.  Just having somebody say, "OMG, I know totally what you mean" is all I needed sometimes-

Thank you ladies- it means more than you know.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm not listed, but I'm a 14th bride!! HOORAYYY!!! :)  GOOD LUCK LADIES!  We leave tomorrow for Vegas :)
  • I'm on the 15th as well and I hope everyone has a  wonderful weekend!  Thank you to everyone who have me advice when I needed it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good luck this weekend ladies! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • congrats ladies!  i hope you all have a wonderful day!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! to all you lovely ladies!!!
    Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 217 Invited...
    image 166 Got their boots on!
    image 49 Missin' out.
    image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
    RSVP Date: September 1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards