September 2012 Weddings
Options

Accountability - Friday

Yay ladies, the weekend is here! Anyone have big fitness plans for the weekend? Any goals reached this week to report?

I am looking forward to a Sat morning where FI is gone with the guys and I can just do my thing, I find that's when I get the best 'home workouts' in! Sunday we have set aside like 3 hours to just go out play with the dogs and go for a nice LONG walk :) Should be a nice weekend!

Today's inspiration picture:

Re: Accountability - Friday

• Options
    FI is coming over so we'll probably take the dog for a walk since his bike is being cleaned up. Rode my bike 8 miles yesterday so my butt hurts a little but it feels great to accomplish that. We are hoping it doesn't rain so we can go walk some trails. After we see Hunger Games, of course lol.
  • Options
    I'm taking today OFF - shocking, i know!!! I'm really feeling dragged down from allergies and just not sleeping well. My tummy feels icky too and with so many coworkers sick these days I hope I'm not fighting something off. I'm actually goign to listen to my body today :P
    I usually do spin class on Fridays at lunch, so I'll do a class tomorrow morning instead while FI works overtime. I think something light, like a walk at lunch will be nice for me today.
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    FI and I had a really good work out at the gym last night.  I lifted again and then did the elliptical for a while.  That was after I took the dog on an hour long walk.  Since the weather is so gorgeous, I'm gonna take the dog on another walk after I have lunch.  Tonight we're doing dinner and bowling with friends, so I don't think we'll get a work out in.  I wanted to go biking this weekend, but FI's new bike came with a part that's not right so he has to wait for a replacement part.  We'll probably just go to the gym tomorrow instead.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Options
    I didn't work out yesterday at all!  I'm being upset with myself since all I did Wednesday was my pushup challenge and I won't do anything today since straight from work I have a 3.5 hour drive to see FI.  I did bring workout clothes with me though so when FI is at work tomorrow I can get moving somehow!  Been eating ok so the damage shouldn't be too bad.  FI and I do kinda splurge when we are together since 1. we both eat well during the week and 2. we have no kitchen when I visit since we are in a hotel.  There's always next week though...right?
  • Options
    Nothing on Thursday.

I did yoga yesterday (Friday) and today I'm getting ready for a morning run. I'm aiming for 4 miles, although I usually only get 3 in. Sunday will be a shorter run and an afternoon of yardwork and preparing my garden for planting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards