• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2012 Weddings

Need prayers and good vibes

So FI told me that FFIL was in a car accident Friday... no one called us until recently (ugh!), but I guess I can't blame them since its been hectic. They live in NC (we're in SC so about 4 hrs away or so).

He's okay. He was turning left and a woman T-boned his passenger side. Thankfully no one else was in the car. He's not seriously hurt, just sore and resting. Its bringing to light some insurance issues though so that's fun. *sigh*

And now I feel bad because FMIL is coming down this weekend to go dress shopping on Sunday and I feel guilty. She said that he's okay and she's fine to come and is really looking forward to it, but I just don't want to be the selfish bride, ya know?

Anyways, may or may not be FFIL's fault, we're not sure yet... so if you guys could send some good thoughts or prayers (if you're religious) to NC, that would be appreciated. I hope this doesn't turn into anything serious and he feels better! I know a minor accident years ago has caused my brother neck pain for a long time...

Frown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards